This Saas Fee's Chalet is a luxurious, freestanding chalet situated on a hill by a wooded forest near the heart of Saas Fee, 2 minutes away from the Hannig lift station. Spread over three floors, there are four double bedrooms providing luxury accommodation for 8 adults. All 4 bathrooms are en-suite.
It is a contemporary chalet designed by a leading Swiss architect, using only the best materials such as Alpine larch wood paneling and charcoal grey slate flooring. Direct access to the Saas Fee village centre (3 min) is down a somewhat steep set of steps, while electric taxis can bring you to the top private road entrance for effortless access. Experts can ski off-piste down to the chalet from the Hannig lift slopes. The main base lift station and resort run are a 10 min walk away, or a short taxi ride. Skis and boots may be left at our partner shop next to the end of the run.
- Large south-facing balcony with spectacular views of village and mountains
- Open plan dining and kitchen area
Luxury chalet with sauna and overlooking beautiful landscapes in Saas-Fee, Switzerland Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury chalet with sauna and overlooking beautiful landscapes in Saas-Fee, Switzerland is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- You enter the chalet by the first floor; the spacious hall (with guest w.c.) leads you to an open-plan dining and kitchen area surrounded by breathtaking panoramic windows. The living area is set on a raised podium with a fireplace and snug sofas. A large south facing sun-deck has a big teak table and seating, completing the postcard picture.
- A wooden flight of stairs leads up to the second floor, where you will find the junior suite bedroom featuring a stunning traditional wooden double bed, double height sloping ceilings and a sofa corner. The bathroom with w.c, bath and shower cabinet is en-suite. Across the landing is another en-suite bedroom with two large single beds.
- The ground floor is where the other two en-suite double bedrooms are located, both of which have beautiful traditional double wooden beds.
- Your private sauna and shower is down a flight of stairs on the lower ground floor.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Concierge service/assistance
- Wood-fireplace in living room
- PC and wireless broadband internet
- Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Mountain Views
- 8 min to ski lifts
- 6 min to village centre
- Self-standing chalet with cosy fireplace
Near by tours and activities