Chalet Du Guide is a fantastic stand alone chalet sleeping 10 - 12. Located in Meribel Village.
The chalet is great for both families and friends with plenty of living space. This charming rustic chalet was built in the true Meribel Savoyard style and is full of character with traditional old wood panelling and wooden beams.
Chalet du Guide comprises of 5 bedrooms all with full en suite bathrooms. There is also a separate downstairs cloakroom. The living area is spacious with comfy sofas, huge open fire and doors that open up onto the south facing balcony kitted out with deckchairs. It also has a large outdoor hot tub.
- The chalet is only a 2 minute walk to the piste and the high-speed Golf chairlift as well as being close to the hub of the Village.
Traditional chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and alluring mountain views in Meribel, France Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and alluring mountain views in Meribel, France is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Meribel ski resort offers some of the best access to the Three Valleys ski area and is only a short bus or taxi ride into Meribel centre. Meribel Village is a beautiful and peaceful spot with a fantastic villagey atmosphere. It's built in the traditional chalet style and has everything you need right there on your door step. It has something for everyone - peace and tranquillity for relaxing, superb access to the slopes for the keen skiers and some of the best après ski in Meribel ski resort. In our opinion you can't better the Village and once you get there you won't want to leave.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 5 double/twin rooms all with full en suite bathrooms. Please note that the master bedroom can be used as a family room to accommodate an additional 2 people.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Separate downstairs cloakroom
- 150m from chairlift
- Hot tub - outdoor
- Modern amenities: DVD player and library, CD player / radio, iPod docking station, sky TV, board games
- Minibus service (daily from 0800 - 1100 and 1630 - 2000
- Wi-Fi with your own laptop
- Log fire
- South facing terrace with deckchairs
- Basement - boot warmer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Cot space in 4 rooms and childcare facilities available
- Snowshoes and sledges at your disposal
Near by tours and activities