Domaine de Toit du Monde is combination of two exquisite chalets created from an old monastery. Himalaya and Toit du Monde are both protected by impressive fortress-like stone walls, creating seclusion and exclusivity for its' guests. The chalets are located on the piste in the area above La Daille which allows easy access to the Domaine de Espace Killy.
The combination of both chalets give you eight bedroom suites, all of which have separate sleeping and relaxation areas. The marble walls around the bath are adorned with delicately engraved snowflakes, while the floor is subtly heated. The bath is of impressive proportions, each with a rain shower which converts into a steam room, easily seating up to 4 or more people with remote controlled lights.
Original features blend perfectly with state of the art facilities. The benefit of combining both chalets means that you can enjoy double the luxury. There are the movie screens which appear at the touch of a button. Then the invisible swimming pools which magically appear between the dining areas and the outdoor terraces, complete with jet stream and corner jacuzzi jets. Two massage rooms and two wine cellars give you double the enjoyment here in this unique chalet.
- Himalaya and Toit du Monde combined create Domain Toit de Monde: a large chalet inclusive of x2 swimming pools, x2 saunas and x2 massage rooms and wine cellars. The chalets are completely ski in/ ski out providing great access to the pinicular, bubble car and chair lifts.
- Dining areas
- 2 wine cellar
Exceptional 8 Bedroom Ski in/Ski Out Rental in Val d'Isere Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exceptional 8 Bedroom Ski in/Ski Out Rental in Val d'Isere is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
La Daille, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Ice Skating
Accommodation & Layout
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
The winter booking price includes:
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Luxury bathroom products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort chauffeured vehicle
What we can arrange for you
- Private or scheduled flights
- Use of airport lounges worldwide
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Car hire
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance
- Special family and corporate events
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
Near by tours and activities