In this old renovated barn, in a typical Savoyard village, discover this beautiful luxurious and charming chalet. The old beams stained by the sun and the snow, the rustic tiled floors give an authentic and warm atmosphere. The beautiful fireplace made of wood and stone and the home cinema will invite you to spend a pleasant moment in the spacious living room. You will appreciate your vacation in the mountains in this chalet.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom : 1 - Double bed : 1 - Bathroom Corresponding : 1
- Bedroom : 2 - Double bed : 1 - Balcony, TV - Bathroom Corresponding : 2
- Bedroom : 3 - Double bed : 1 - TV - Bathroom Corresponding : 3
- Bedroom : 4 - Single bed : 2 - Balcony, TV - Bathroom Corresponding : 4
- Bedroom : 5 - Double bed : 1 - Balcony, TV - Bathroom Corresponding : 5
- Bedroom : 6 - Single bed : 2
Terms & Conditions
- Booking from : Saturday to Saturday (Saturday to Sunday from December 18th to December 26th, 2010 - Sunday to Sunday from December 26th, 2010 to January 9th, 2011 - Sunday to Saturday from January 9th to 15th, 2011)
- Security deposit : 1800€
- Collected security deposit : no
- Security deposit given back 15 days after departure
- Charges of water : Included
- Charges of electricty : In addition
- Tourism tax (if not included, price / person / night) : 1,10€
- Instalment at booking : 30%
- The booking will be confirmed and efficient once the instalment has been collected.
- Total payment : Must be paid 45 days before the journey
- Payment by : Credit Card / Bank transfer
- We will charge a booking fee for each booking made.
- Arrival at : 5 pm
- Departure at : 10 am
- Keys given at the accomodation
- Compulsory end of stay cleaning to be paid on site : 250€.
- Pets allowed : no
- Non smoking accommodation
Near by tours and activities