With its breathtaking view and exclusive location, the Chalet is ideally located on Val d'Isere private estate Les Carats. Access is made via a private lift and security gate.
The Chalet offers the best panoramic view of Val d'Isere and ski in/ski out, being just 50 meters away from the Olympic Bellevarde slope. Wide light flooded volumes, open-space lounge, typical architecture of Savoie area, mountain decoration with wood beams, local pine wood walls and ceiling, baked clay in lounge and dining room, oak in bedrooms, luxurious Italian marble (Petra Antiqua) in bathrooms, wide bays facing east and south, open fire place. Every detail counts to create a cosy Savoyard atmosphere with vibrant Provence touches.
Chalet's extraordinary volume makes it a unique building with amazing views on the valley. With 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms split on 4 floors and 350 sq.m., the chalet can host 12 adults or 8 adults and 4 children. The high standard facilities will offer you great comfort for an unforgettable stay.
- The fireplaces in the lounge and the master bedroom create a cosy atmosphere. The two terraces are equipped with heating system for you to enjoy lunch outside, or simply drown yourself into the magnificient view whatever the season. You can also relax within the intimacy of the hammam.
Luxury 5 Bedroom Ski in/out Chalet in Val d'Isere with Great views & Services Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury 5 Bedroom Ski in/out Chalet in Val d'Isere with Great views & Services is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Considered as one of the most beautiful ski resorts of the French Alps, Val d'Isere developed an exceptional skiing area, with 10,000 ha of offpiste and 140 slopes for beginners and experts, over a total length of 300km and 89 ski lifts…The “Espace Killy” of Val d'Isere is the kingdom of “skiing” and “snowboarding”. Linked to Tignes resort, Val d'Isere offers a very wide skiing domain, grading from 1,850 m to 3,400 m and allows an excellent snow all along the winter season.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- The master bedroom of the Chalet occupies a full floor. With its own dressing room, a magnificient view from the bathroom and beautiful wood beams, this room provides a perfect intimacy.
- The other 4 ensuite bedrooms with their green, blue or coral touches are great for extreme cocooning…All equipped with flat screen, stereo system and storage space, they offer a pleasurable retreat after a long day of skiing.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Large projection screen 3m x 2m in lounge
- LCD TV set in all bedrooms and the lounge
- Phone, stereo system and safe in all rooms
- Library: more than 200 DVDs, 300 CDs, 300 books in French and English
- Games, toys and security barrier for young children
- Wireless Internet, fax
- Ski room with boots warmer
- Wine cellar
- Ski in/out
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities