Saas Fee's Chalet is a luxurious, freestanding chalet situated on a hill by a wooded forest near the heart of Saas Fee, 2 minutes away from the Hannig toboggan lift station.
Spread across three floors, there are three double, one single & one bunk bed room providing luxury accommodation for up to 7 adults and 2 children.
Direct access to the Saas Fee village centre (3 min) is down a somewhat steep set of steps, while electric taxis can bring you to the top private road entrance for effortless access. Experts can ski off-piste down to the chalet from the Hannig lift slopes. The main base lift station and resort run are a 10 min walk away, or a short taxi ride. Skis and boots may be left at our partner shop next to the end of the run.
- Large south-facing balcony with spectacular views of village and mountains
- You will be pampered with a cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and a three course fine gourmet dinner with different wine pairings six nights out of seven.
Superb catered chalet in Saas-Fee-Switzerland surrounded by impressive mountain views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Superb catered chalet in Saas-Fee-Switzerland surrounded by impressive mountain views is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- You enter the chalet by the ground floor; to the left of the spacious hall is the twin bedroom; with its adjacent bathroom and separate w.c., while at the other end of the corridor you will find the sauna and shower.
- A wooden flight of stairs leads from the hall to the first floor, where an open-plan kitchen and dining area surrounded by breathtaking panoramic windows awaits you. The living area is set on a raised podium and features supple leather Roche Bobois sofas warmed by a suspended, fully rotating Dominic Imbert fireplace. This floor is where the bunk bedroom is situated, with a separate w.c and shower room. Also on this level is the south facing sun-deck with its own coffee table and armchairs.
- The top floor has two very spacious master bedrooms with double-height sloping ceilings, voluptuous leather-framed designer double beds, and an en-suite bathroom each with bath/w.c. The third bedroom is small, having two single beds; and use of the bathroom on the floor below.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Professional chef (with our half board catering service only)
- Experienced chalet host (with our half board catering service only)
- Concierge service/assistance
- Choice of either continental or a delicious cooked breakfast (with our half board catering service only)
- Afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés, gourmet dinner (with our half board catering service only)
- Champagne, selected wines and open bar (with our half board catering service only)
- Daily cleaning with mid-week linen change (with our half board catering service only)
- Wood-fireplace in living room
- PC and wireless broadband internet
- Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Mountain Views
- 8 min to ski lifts
- 6 min to village centre
- Self-standing chalet with cosy designer fireplace
Near by tours and activities