This wonderful chalet is set slightly above Courchevel 1850 between two of the main village pistes of Stade de Slalom and Plantrey.
The chalet itself is wonderfully wood-panelled and whilst the bedrooms are on the small side, they are well thought out and beautifully decorated in a traditional Alpine style, all benefitting from their own shower rooms. The living/dining room is very comfortable with plenty of sofa seating and there is a lovely roaring log fire to to sit in front of in the evening over a nice glass of wine.
Set in a picturesque and tranquil location, the chalet offers a real escape whilst being easily accessible to the village centre with its many bars, restaurants and chic shops, all of which are about a 15 minute walk downhill (slightly longer on the way back!). All in all, this is a great choice for those looking to perhaps escape the hustle and bustle of 1850's party atmosphere whilst achieving superb skiing access just yards from the chalet's front door.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- There are French windows leading to a lovely balcony with great views over the village.
Cosy chalet with superb position: direct access into the full Three Valley circuit in Courchevel 1850 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Cosy chalet with superb position: direct access into the full Three Valley circuit in Courchevel 1850 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
courchevel 1850, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double with ensuite shower & loo, balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double with ensuite shower & loo, balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 4: Twin with ensuite shower & loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library TV and DVD library
- Parking External parking for 1 car - availble on a first come first served basis, shared with other property. On road parking usually available nearby, snow dependent.
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen. bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker, Exterior ski locker
- Extras Optional extras available to pre-book
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities