Chalet Zermatt Peak is a luxury 6* catered chalet / boutique hotel. With uninterrupted views over the village of Zermatt and to the iconic Matterhorn, it is the premier Chalet in the Alps. Situated in one of the world's most desirable locations, this is a unique opportunity to rent a stunning chalet, with its exceptional staff, for the holiday of a lifetime.
The interior of Chalet Zermatt Peak has been designed to a 6* standard which has set a new precedent in luxury chalet accommodation. Conceptually the chalet has been designed using the very highest quality natural materials and workmanship, incorporating warm colours and focusing on the surrounding landscape and village. The 4.5 metre floor to ceiling windows in the lounge make the most of the stunning views on offer. The interiors are all designer inspired with unique interior fixtures and fittings which have been sourced from all over the world to make this a truly inspiring chalet that oozes style, luxury and panache.
Entrance to the chalet is via private lift access and tunnel, and upon arrival you will be greeted by your chalet staff for a celebratory champagne reception. You will experience standards surpassing that of the best 5* hotels with carefully selected, well trained staff. Once settled into the chalet, you can sit back, relax and unwind and enjoy the holiday of a lifetime.
Your personal chef will be on hand to create and serve a mixture of international cuisine. You will be able to watch him cook in the open-plan kitchen using the finest ingredients, whilst being served by your personal chalet staff. Breakfast, afternoon tea and full gourmet dinners are on offer to suit all tastes. Al-fresco dining and an external kitchen on the terrace is also available.
Food & Drink
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Breakfast of your choice 08.00-10.00
• Afternoon tea 16.00-17.00
• Gourmet dinner 19.00 - 21.00 prepared by your personal chef (in chalet 6 nights)
• Quality selected wines and spirits
• Walk-in wine cellar
• Non-alcoholic drinks
• Fresh fruit each day
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Four dynamic and unique ski areas surrounding the village offer a challenge for all levels of skiers and snowboarders, with the added opportunity to cross the border and spend the day in Italy. Fine dining on the slopes is guaranteed with world-famous Michelin-star restaurants open throughout the season and you can enjoy après ski both on the slopes and back in the village.
Aboard the Gornergrat Bahn, the first electric rack railway in Switzerland, you can travel to the top of the Gornergrat for an incomparable view of over twenty 4000m peaks, whilst on top of the Klein Matterhorn is the Glacier Paradise, a beautiful grotto of ice sculptures situated inside the glacier itself.
Zermatt’s premier luxury chalet is located just minutes away from the centre of Zermatt, occupying a landmark position and enjoying breath-taking panoramic views across the entire village and mountain ranges as well as uninterrupted views of the iconic Matterhorn.
The chalet can sleep up to 15 people with a combination of adults and children, comfortably providing for up to 10 adults.
Service & Benefits
• Luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests . (maximum 10 adults)
• Full-time personal concierge
• Personal chef for breakfast and dinner
• Personal waiter service for all food and drink
• Daily housemaid for cleaning, laundry changes and ironing
• 24-hour electro taxi chauffeur
• Daily masseuse for massage and osteopathy
• Personal trainer available
• Daily newspapers and magazines
• Fresh flowers daily
• Wood for fireplace
• 3 HD Cinema areas with DVD Library
• Wii console and games
• B&O sound system with connections for iPod and iPhone in all
• bedrooms as well as in lounge & library areas
• Digital Cable TV, Sky & Apple TV in each bedroom
• Library with wide selection of books and DVDs
• Wireless internet available from all indoor and outdoor areas
• Exclusive use of wellness and external kitchen / dining area
• Ski room with boot dryers and heaters
• Internal lift for easy access to all floors
• Laundry facilities for washing, drying and ironing
• Personal safe for valuables Personal Items
• Luxury bath and skin products by the world renowned ESPA
• Designer towels, bath robes and slippers by the exclusive
• Christian Fischbacher
• A selection of mountain hiking boots are available for guests to use
• A range of luxury in-house skis are available for guests to use
• Private Limousine or Helicopter return transfers from Sion,
• Bern, Geneva & Zurich airports
• Clothing and equipment hire (skis, snowboards, sledges, ice and mountain climbing equipment and cycles)
• Ski & mountain passes as required delivered to the Chalet
• Specialist or premium wines or alcohols
• Baby-sitting / childcare
• Winter sport travel and holiday insurance
• Bespoke Winter & Summer activities in or out of the resort
• Instructors and guides for skiing & boarding, heli-skiing,
•mountain & ice climbing, parasailing, skating, mountain biking,
•golf & tennis
• Corporate events and hospitality