Inspired by Van Gogh's Starry, Starry Night, his famous depiction of the night sky in Saint Remy, this Chalet in Chamonix represents a perfect blend of modern luxury, accessibility, and a quiet retreat.
Situated in one of the more private and exclusive locations in the Chamonix Valley this Chamonix chalet rental offers the best amenities you will find in a top class ski resort. It is suitable for families looking to spend the holidays with their youngsters or groups of friends needing a perfect hideaway offering the excitement of outdoor adventures.
Chalet rental in Chamonix has been refit with top-of-the-range energy efficient facilities which includes the following: piped water under-floor heating, an open-plan bar and kitchen, and a spacious living room with a large landscape window overlooking the Chamonix Valley.
Fully equipped Chamonix chalet with state-of-the-art entertainment hub and a sensational music system. Outside there is the latest Hydropool eight to ten person Jacuzzi with an integral audio system perfect for relaxing after a hard day's exercise in the mountains.
- The Chamonix chalet is offered as self-catered but chef service can be pre-arranged to make your holiday extra special.
- The kitchen is equipped with cooking appliances, a buit in fridge, a double drawer dishwasher and sets of utensils to help you prepare a small banquet for your group.
Modern Ski Chalet in Chamonix with Outdoor Jacuzzi Location and other villas and tours nearby
Modern Ski Chalet in Chamonix with Outdoor Jacuzzi is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Chalet Vincent nestles into the edge of the forest on the north side of Chamonix high above the valley floor in the area of Les Nants. You'll find the chalet in a more private location far from the hustle and bustle of the crowd but still a very short walk to the town of Chamonix making it suitable for a perfect vacation.
How To Get There
- The journey takes about 8 hours from Calais (580 miles) if you only stop for fuel /comfort break. It is motorway and dual carriageway the whole way to Chamonix.
- The speed limit is 130 km/hr if the roads are dry and 110 km/hr if the roads are wet.
- The tolls each way are about £70.00.
- If you speed on the A26 from Reims back to Calais you will get caught for speeding! The fine is proportinate to the speed you were caught doing and is paid "on the spot".
- In addition to the usual european requirements you must have snow chains in the winter months and have a high-vis vest at all times accessible from within the car. If you hire a car at Geneva they should provides these.
- If travelling by the tunnel consider spending the additional cost for flexiplus. You can take the next available train so you don't have the stress of missing your booked train if the traffic is bad and priority boarding means it is faster to get on so saves on travelling time. Remember that instead of having to purchase food and papers in the main terminal building you have your own dedicated lane to a private lounge where you are provided with picnic style food hampers, hot and cold beverages as well as newspapers and magazines free of charge. You may find with a large group that the additonal cost of flexiplus would match what you would spend in the main terminal building anyway.
Activities / What to do there?
Make the most of your stay in Chamonix with these activities.
- ski touring
- cross country skiing
- speed riding
- ice climbing
- dog sledging
- sight seeing
- panoramic flights
- indoor swimming
- fitness and gym
- ice rink
- walking and hiking
- rock climbing
- mountain biking
- white water rafting
- summer luging
- fitness and gym
Accommodation & Layout
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with memory foam mattress and a private en-suite bathroom, vaulted ceiling and large double external glass doors so the views can be enjoyed from inside or outside on the private balcony.
- Three twin/double rooms with beds that can be used as singles or doubles simply by joining the beds and zipping the specially made mattresses.
- Two further rooms each with bunk beds with a small trundle bed below each of the bottom bunks.
- The Chamonix chalet provides an entertainment room for kids complete with an LCD TV with a Sony Playstation 3 perfect for children to chill out.
- You'll never run out of activities for your kids in Chamonix. There's the Paradis des Praz for pony rides during summer, the Le Flegere for jumps and off-piste (kids style) and ski safari during winter.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Outdoor Hydropool Jacuzzi
- Bose entertainment system
- Broadband and WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Nintendo Wii Fit
- Sony Playstation 3
- Collection of movies
Near by tours and activities