This chalet in Chamonixwas built with beautiful natural timbers and is a structure of grand proportions right in the heart of Chamonix.
A minstrel’s gallery overlooks the sitting/dining room and from here you share the same breathtaking view that is enjoyed from below. Add to this contemporary look a touch of traditional Savoyarde style, a roaring fire and there’s the WOW! factor.
Ideal for large family and corporate groups, the icing on the gateau is the hot tub in the snow with the best seat in the house, overlooking Mont Blanc. Chamonix Chalet's location hits the high notes, set in an idyllic spot beside the forest it is also only a short stroll to the centre... More importantly it is a mere two minutes staggering distance from the popular MBC bar and the Michelin starred Albert 1er is just around the corner.
You will find that our team offers a highly personal and dependable service. During your holiday with us there will be no time wasted walking to the ski pass office or negotiating for a guide or instructor.
- Its open and light with floor to ceiling windows giving you Titanic views of Mont Blanc.
Our chefs are ‘borrowed’ from the Michelin starred restaurants of Europe to cook for you in your chalet. They will source the finest local ingredients to prepare mouth watering menus to suit your tastes, taking their inspiration from the specialities of Savoy and further afield.
Our catered Chamonix chalet prices include homemade cake & tea after skiing and on five evenings each week, a four course dinner with wine. The chefs do not have a fixed menu but enjoy creating menus to suit your preferences. We provide a very good house wine and you may also upgrade this by buying from our carefully chosen wine list.
Splendid 6 Bedroom Chamonix Ski Chalet Rental Location and other villas and tours nearby
Splendid 6 Bedroom Chamonix Ski Chalet Rental is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The property is located on a quiet street only 10 mins walk from the center of Chamonix. There are great bars & restaurants also within walking distance, and you can get to the central market place where there is a brilliant French food market in only about 5 mins on foot. This chalet is centrally placed within the valley so has great access by car to all the main Chamonix ski areas.
Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, or Chamonix as it is more widely known, is a town and commune at the foot of Mont Blanc. It is France's oldest ski resort and really came to prominence when the first Winter Olympics were held there in 1924.
The town is at an altitude of 1035 metres, and the River Arve runs through it as it does through the other hamlets and villages of the commune - Le Tour (1453m), Argentière (1252m), Les Tines and Les Praz (1060m) and Les Bossons (1012m).
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1 King sized double bed, en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 King sized double bed, en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 Twin beds/king sized double bed, mezzanine with 2 beds, en suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 Twin beds/king sized double bed, en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 5 Twin beds/king sized double bed, en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 6 Twin beds and king sized double bed.
Few places are as beautiful or as inspiring to ski as Chamonix, and it is a wonderful place in which to introduce your family to skiing. In the last few years many more beginner and intermediate ski areas have been opened and in Chamonix itself the nursery slopes at Les Planards and Le Savoy with their attendant ski schools are a great draw for young families.
It is important to choose the right kind of ski instruction for each member of the family and we are happy to advise on this and book the lessons for you. Equally if you need child care whilst you are with us then we can arrange this. We know a number of experienced and qualified carers in the valley and will help you to find the most suitable. We can provide cots, highchairs, car seats and pushchairs on request (in all chalets and apartments).
There is a supply of toys available and in the catered chalets we are happy to provide early children's suppers. With the right chalet in Chamonix, ski instruction and service you are set to enjoy a memorable family holiday.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Jacuzzi hot-tub
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wifi
- Log fire
- Wood burning stove
Detailed Rate Information
Catered prices based on 10 adults:
- 5 - 12 Feb 11700 euros = Last Minute Rate, reduction of 2925 euros!
- 11 - 18 March 13420 euros
- 18 - 25 March 13420 euros
- 25 March - 1 April 13750 euros
- 1 - 8 April 9895 euros
- 8 - 15 April 9895 euros
- 15 - 22 April 9895 euros
This price is for the whole chalet (fully catered) based on 10 adults (children have reduced rate). It includes return airport transfers Geneva / Chamonix, welcome drinks at the chalet, continental breakfast, afternoon tea & home-made cake, 4 course dinner with wine on 5 of the 7 nights, early supper for the children if preferred, minibus shuttle service for drop off to the slopes in the morning and a collection at the end of the day, representative service. For fewer nights or guests, please contact us for a price.
Self-catered rates from 2950 euros.
Terms & Conditions
- When a holiday booking is made and Collineige Ltd has received the appropriate deposit, a contract exists between the Party Leader and Collineige on the following conditions.
- A deposit of 35% of the holiday cost is payable immediately with the insurance premium (if taken). Collineige will issue a Confirmation Invoice. This must be checked carefully to ensure all details are as requested. Telephone and website options do not give rise to contractual obligation and may be cancelled by Collineige or the client.
- Once the Contract is made we are responsible to you to provide the holiday you have booked and you are responsible to us to pay for it. In parties of two or more people, the person who makes the booking by signing the Booking Form or otherwise contracting with Collineige accepts responsibility for making all payments to Collineige for all members of the party.
- If the client is under 18 (on the date of departure) and the client's parents or guardian are not travelling with the client, they must write to Collineige with their written consent.
- Please note: It is important to check carefully the written confirmation of your booking when you receive it, or if booking late that all the details are exactly as you requested. Our responsibility is to provide you with the holiday you have booked and as confirmed to you. If you want to cancel or change your booking later, you may have to pay amendment or cancellation costs (described below) which may be as much as the whole holiday cost. Unless otherwise stated, the liability of all persons listed on the Booking Form is joint and several.
- The Contract is governed by English law with any action under this Contract being heard within the jurisdiction of English courts.
- Collineige must receive full payment for the holiday at least 8 weeks before the start date of the holiday.
- If Collineige does not receive this full payment we reserve the right to regard the holiday as cancelled and levy the appropriate cancellation charges. All payments made by you are not refundable, except as detailed below. Subletting of any part of the holiday to persons other than those named on the booking form is prohibited and may be illegal. For bookings made within 8 weeks of departure the full cost of the holiday and insurance premium is payable immediately.
- If a client starts his/her holiday without Collineige having received full payment he/she must settle in full immediately on arrival in the resort in cash or have his/her holiday terminated immediately. Please note that balance payments made by Visa and Mastercard will be subject to a 1% charge.
- If a booking is cancelled you must inform Collineige in writing immediately and the following charges will come into operation once the cancellation is received in writing. Special delivery is strongly recommended.
- Period before departure date:
- Over 8 weeks
- Deposit paid plus Insurance Premium 45% of holiday cost
- 5 to 8 weeks
- 60% of holiday cost
- 3 to 5 weeks
- 80% of holiday cost
- 2 to 3 weeks
- 80% of holiday cost
- Less than 2 weeks
- 100% of holiday cost
- Collineige will not normally materially modify or cancel any holiday within 8 weeks of departure, except in circumstances outside Collineige's control, such as, but not limited to, war (or threat of war), riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activities (threatened or actual), natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical problems with transport or aircraft grounding, or other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Occasionally circumstances arise where we have to alter your holiday. If the circumstances are within our control and the alteration were to be a change of airport, resort or accommodation we will offer a holiday of a similar standard if possible. If the alternative is of a lower standard then the client may choose a full refund less reasonable costs. We do reserve the right to make minor alterations, which do not materially affect your holiday, without prior notice. Any refunds are strictly limited to monies paid to us by the client(s) in respect of the holiday booked and no liability can be accepted for further expenses incurred by the client(s).
Near by tours and activities