“Méribel la belle”, a mythical ski resort at the heart of the Trois Vallées, the largest ski area in the world. Méribel is so true to its Savoie authenticity, the magic of its preserved environment, its sense of elegance both in summer and winter. Méribel, so yours with the Tyrosolios Chalet welcoming you and your guests in a setting that is both prestigious and exclusive, a whole separate world just for you throughout an unforgettable and incomparable stay.
Here, the exceptional is yours, and yours alone, as the Tyrosolios Chalet hosts solely yourselves and your guests for private or professional stays for up to 25 people. A hushed atmosphere with that wonderful wood fire scent, spacious, finely decorated bedrooms including state of the art multimedia equipment, cuisine worthy of the very finest of restaurants, a high-tech cinema room, sauna, Turkish bath, not to forget the gym and the indoor swimming pool.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Located at Raffort de Méribel, and authentic hamlet in the heart of the largest ski area in the world. Accessible on skis from the village ski slope running across the forest, serviced by the top station of the Olympe cable car.
In Méribel at the heart of the 3 Vallées, this chalet is available for rental throughout the entire season. Athletic skiing or leisure skiing, we have all the formulas for refined and unforgettable holidays!
1) Suite Master « Lillehammer » 50m² - bedroom facing South and West, king-size bed 200x210, flat screen TV DVD player, stereo - bathroom with spa bath, shower, toilet, bidet. - dressing room, - living room with armchairs, sofa bed , fireplace, large flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo system, desk, mini-bar, safe box, large wardrobes, entrance through a hall, all looking directly out onto the patio facing due south with a view over the Saulire.
2) Salen, double bedroom 14m2, can be joined to the Master suite via an adjustable hallway, 160x200 mountain-style bed in alcove, private balcony facing East with a splendid view over the Valley and mountains, bathroom with bath and TOILET.
3) Las Lenas, 33 m² suite , 1 180x200 double bed (possibility 2 twin beds), 1 90x200 lit in an alcove, 1 90x200 pull out bed, dressing room, sofa, armchair, large screen TV with DVD, stereo, shower room with Italian shower, toilet.
4) Kitzbühel, 17m² double room, 160x210 double bed, facing south-west with a balcony. Armchair, desk, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, CD player,. Bathroom with spa bath, toilet.
5) Portillo, 17m² four person room (2x2 bunk beds, 90x200), facing south-west with a balcony, secretary table, stereo with CD player. Shower room with Italian shower, toilet.
6) Méribel, 12m² double room, 160x200 double bed in alcove, facing east, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, CD player. Shower room with Italian shower and toilet.
7) Aspen, independent double bedroom, or composing a junior suite with Zermatt , 17m², 160x200 double bed in alcove, facing south-west, balcony, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, CD player. Italian shower room, toilet.
8) Zermatt, 14m² double bedroom or living room of the Aspen suite with a 140x200 top comfort sofa bed, facing southwest with a balcony. Armchair, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, desk. Shower room with Italian shower, toilet.
9) Val Gardena, 16m² double bedroom, 160x200 double bed in alcove, facing east, with a 90x200 sofa bed, with balcony. Flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, CD player. Shower room with Italian shower, toilet.
10) Wajka Papa, 26m² junior suite, facing southwest,160x200 bed, private balcony, large screen TV, DVD player, stereo, CD player, armchair, easy chair. Dressing room, bathroom, spa bath and Italian shower, toilet.