This Chalet is one of Verbier’s most luxurious penthouse apartments available to rent. Having been designed by one of Verbier’s most renowned architects attention to detail is at it finest. Ideally located just a few minutes walk from the centre of Verbier, guests have the added luxury of the driving service which is at the guests' disposal throughout day and night.
Enter the chalet by private lift from the entrance level which takes you straight into the open plan living area with impressively high ceilings, retro leather chairs, sumptuous sofas, a roaring fire place and wonderfully chic wooden dining table.
On the balcony sink into the soft sheepskin covered chairs or enjoy a chilled glass of champagne in the outdoor private hot tub.
The chalet is equipped with state of the art technology; an Apple Mac computer and wifi internet access. A Sonos music system is linked to every room and each bedroom has a plasma TV screen. The upstairs mezzanine level is a comfy snug with large plasma screen, DVD player and library or for the more energetic a game on the Nintendo Wii.
- By daylight sunlight floods through the floor to ceiling double height windows, which open onto a large South facing balcony overlooking the valley.
We have an unrivaled reputation for the quality of its food and the ingenuity of its chefs. The chefs in larger catered chalets all have a proven track record of working in restaurants of the highest level and all bring a wealth of expertise to your holiday.
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Tea or coffee in bed
- Delicious cooked and continental breakfasts
- Freshly baked afternoon tea
- Canapés followed by a four course gourmet supper
- Complimentary fine wines, beers and soft drinks
- Champagne breakfast or cocktail evening during the week
- Traditional local spirits to enjoy after supper
Luxurious Penthouse Chalet in Verbier with Impressie Interiors Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Penthouse Chalet in Verbier with Impressie Interiors is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Verbier is located in the Val des Bagnes, close to the Italian and French borders. It is easily accessible from Geneva airport where transfers can be arranged to and from the resorts.
It is considered as the jewel in the crown of the world renowned Four Valleys ski area which is famous for its extensive and varied piste network and also as an off-piste mecca.
If you're looking for world-class accommodations and entertainment, you won't be disappointed. There are numerous mountain and village restaurants in the area and tons of activities to do even if skiing is not your thing.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Room 1: Twin en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Double en suite bathroom
- Room 3: Double en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Twin shared shower room
- Room 5: Bunk beds shared shower room
For children the bunk room has a toy cupboard and DVD player, giving them the perfect hideaway.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Television on mezzanine level with DVD player and library
- Nintendo Wii
- Cable television
- Sonos music system and music library
- Ipod docking station and plasma television in each bedroom
- Apple Mac computer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- L'Occitane bath products
- Childcare and babysitting available on request
- Open fire place
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna and Hamman
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Two indoor car park spaces
- 24hr driving service
- Private lift access
Live out staff: Professional chef, host and resort representative
What we can arrange for you
- Airport transfers
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction and ski school
- Heliskiing and private ski guide
Near by tours and activities