The Chamonix chalet rental, truly a unique place, which is set in a spectacular location close to Chamonix town centre (1 hour's drive from Geneva airport).
Bossons Glacier, the 1924 Winter Olympics Ski Jump event was held at the foot of this, just a 3 minute stroll from the Chalet. It takes less than 5-10 minutes to get you to the Chamonix Town Centre. There is also bus stop only 100 meters away where you can catch a ski bus at regular times to any of the valley's ski stations.
Built in 1552, our chalet in Chamonix started life as a traditional French Alpine farm. Recently it has been lovingly renovated and converted into what it is today; a beautiful large Chamonix holiday chalet rental, with attention paid to detail, maintaining its original features, whilst offering all the modern luxuries.
We can guarantee your stay in this chalet in Chamonix will be an unforgettable one, allowing you to relax and unwind, whilst soaking up the stunning views of Mont-Blanc.
- Our Chamonix chalet is very close to the major ski lifts in the valley. The central location offers a spacious surrounding, with stunning views of the entire valley. All of Chamonix's main transportation facilities are on our door step.
Wonderful fully catered chalet in Chamonix with outdoor jacuzzi and adorable Mont Blanc views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Wonderful fully catered chalet in Chamonix with outdoor jacuzzi and adorable Mont Blanc views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms (+9th eaves room; limited head height - adults cannot stand up in this room). In total the chalet sleeps 16 to 24 people in winter and up to 33 in Summer
- All our beds can be configured into either doubles or twins.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Hot Tub (Outdoor 8 man Swedish design)
- Plasma Big screen TV with video & DVD with UK SKY TV package (including Sports channels)
- Large Open Plan Seating & Dining area with a huge cosy open fire place
- CD player and iPod connection
- A selection of board games, DVDs and a library
- Piano & guitar
- WIFI broadband internet access throughout chalet & chalet PC with internet access.
- Ski storage area and Boot warming facilities
- Balcony overlooking large alpine garden facing Mont Blanc
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (winter only)
- Honesty bar
- Free parking
Near by tours and activities