Chalet Tibidabo is a traditional chalet in the famous Jardin Alpin area in Courchevel 1850. It is surrounded by trees and has an amazing view of La Saulire, the highest peak around Courchevel. This is a perfect mountain retreat for nature lovers.
The living area of this chalet boasts of a beautiful fireplace to warm up the evenings. It opens up to the dining room and fully equipped kitchen for self-catered guests. Additional amenities include an outdoor ski room, laundry room with washing machine and dryer, and a parking space.
The chalet is offered on self-catering basis. It has an open kitchen with cooking equipment, fridge, and bar so guests can prepare their meals without a hitch.
If you feel like dining out, Courchevel and neighbouring Meribel and Third Valley has a selection of the best restaurants Europe has to offer.
Cosy Chalet in the Jardin Alpin Area Surrounded by Nature Location and other villas and tours nearby
Cosy Chalet in the Jardin Alpin Area Surrounded by Nature is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The ultimate skiers’ playground and a magnet for the wealthy, Courchevel is the glamorous heart of Les Trois Vallées. With a lift system linking to Meribel and Val Thorens, guests can enjoy access to one of the most exciting and extensive ski areas in the world, suited to both families of varying levels and advanced skiers too. These benefits, coupled with the resort’s glamorous style, make Courchevel the ski resort of choice for the rich and famous.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Master bedroom: simple bed (160), ensuite bathroom (bath, basin and WC)
- Bedroom 2: simple bed (160), ensuite bathroom (shower, basin and independent WC)
- Bedroom 3: bunk beds, ensuite bathroom (shower, basin and independent WC)
- Bedroom 4: with bunk beds
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor ski room
- Parking space
- Large living room with fire place
- Outside car park
- Personal welcome in our agency and accompaniment to your
- Welcome gift on arrival
- Welcome products in each bathroom
- Linen and towels provided - beds made upon arrival
- Supply of cleaning material
- Daily cleaning and end of the stay cleaning included
- Snow clearance of the access area
- Decorated Christmas tree in the apartment during Christmas
period (on request)
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Tourist Tax included
What we can arrange for you
- Help you with your groceries shopping
- Change linen and towels daily
- Order your meal to be delivered or call an “In house chef”
- Book any kind of services (taxis, restaurants, ski instructors, babysitter)
Near by tours and activities