This magnificent alpine chalet is within The Verbier ski resort is located at an altitude of 1500 meters, in the French-speaking part of the Swiss Alps. The resort itself consists exclusively of wooden, chalet-style buildings, which lend it all the charm of a traditional alpine village feel. The chalet is in a discrete cul-de sac street with a ski in / ski out position directly above the main ski station, also it has an indoor Jacuzzi, sauna and shower room with a private outdoor terrace.
Its magnificent Alpine panorama overlooking the Mont Blanc and Dents du Midi can make of your vacations a dreamy experience with your family or friends, whether it is to practice extreme winter sports or to enjoy the charming winter landscapes, this amazing place is able to meet all you´re looking for in a winter holiday.
The chalet can be rented on a self catered or fully cattered basis
- The ski area provides complete lift access through the 4 Vallées network with nearly 100 lift installations, 410km of pistes and numerous patrolled off-piste itineraries for the more experienced skier.
- The highest point of the skiing area reaches 3330 meters - the Mont-Fort glacier, infallibly offering some extra snow and a superb downhill run, via a stunning mogul section, and of course an incomparable, 360° panorama of the most prestigious peaks of the Alps.
- Dining area seats 12 persons - kitchen/bar with all comforts
- Verbier is renowned for its village restaurants with a surprisingly wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants and lounge bars all conveniently located around the Place Central.
Luxurious ski in/out chalet with indoor sauna and jacuzzi in Verbier, Switzerland Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious ski in/out chalet with indoor sauna and jacuzzi in Verbier, Switzerland is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The Verbier ski resort is located at an altitude of 1500 meters, in the French-speaking part of the Swiss Alps.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with double bunk beds and single bunk beds
- 1 master suited bedroom
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 garage parking spaces / ski storage bays
- 2 exterior parking spaces
- Laundry room (washer & dryer) on ground floor
- Wireless internet
- Ski in/out
What we can arrange for you
- The chalet can be rented on a self catered or fully cattered basis
Near by tours and activities