Located in Mont d'Arbois, above the ‘chemin du Calvaire’, this chalet is literally hanging on the mountainside offering its occupants on each level amazing views of the valley. The chalet already impressive from the outside as its architectural design gives it a great look. The chalet is at the same time very easy to access from the road to Mont d'Arbois and yet very private and secured. A property of the new generation that will undoubtedly charm the most VIP clients of the Alps.
The Lodge is simply a marvel of design and construction. Its interior spaces both typical of a traditional chalet and at the same time providing the latest technologies of comfort and entertainment are perfectly designed and every square meter is rightfully used. We will highlight as key pieces the main lounge with its sublime central bar, a dining room overlooking a high tech wine cellar, and views on the 'inside' of the mountain through a tunnel of glass, a sublime spa / relaxation with in addition a room dedicated to hair care and an authentic cinema.
The decor is also a marvel: wall and floor blend with your sofas fabrics, aerial metallic and glass structures do lightweight the wooden foundations while the design of the Plexiglas elevator distributing all levels is just wonderful. All rooms are obviously en suite and are cleverly arranged so that everyone can retire there to enjoy a moment of full privacy. The magic is complete.
- A very private and secured chalet with easy access to the road of Mont d' Arbois
- Equipped kitchen
- Dining area
The most exclusive ski in/ out Chalet in Megève and in the French Alps Location and other villas and tours nearby
The most exclusive ski in/ out Chalet in Megève and in the French Alps is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Airport: Geneva, 1 hours by car
- Town: 5 minutes by car
- Slopes: 10 Metres
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Ground floor: Entrance with guest toilet and dressing room, a lounge area with bar, a dining room, a kitchen, a TV corner, a double bedroom with bathroom, a bedroom with 2 beds and bathroom.
- 1st floor: Master bedroom with bathroom, dressing room and office.
- Lower level: Large reception room with dining area and family room, a staff bedroom, 2 double bedrooms with bathrooms. Indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, furnished terrace.
- Level -2: A large dormitory for 4 to 5 children, one double bedroom with bathroom, a cinema and a disco, a games room for children.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Services of private Chef and butler
- In-resort transfer
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- All linen, utilities, and firewood
- Daily cleaning
- Our unique concierge services
- Safe Deposit
- High End Hifi
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Pool: 7X4 m, childsafe
- Covered Parking (4)
- Cinema (Plasma)
- Kid's Playroom incl. games
- Games room
- Boot heaters
- Ski in
- Ski out
Near by tours and activities