This is a hidden gem, and one of only a handful of chalets in Verbier which comes with its own private indoor swimming pool. The chalet is only 200 metres from the main Medran lift station, but in a quiet, secluded spot away from the hustle and bustle of the resort.
This free-standing chalet has four floors and its own lift. The top floor is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a stone fireplace at its heart. Double height French windows lead out onto one of the chalet's balconies.
The five en suite bedrooms are spread over two floors and on the lower ground floor is the 11-metre indoor swimming pool, the ultimate place for an après-ski chill-out. There is also a steam room, as well as home cinema, bar and games room with table football.
The guests are catered for by an outstanding professional chef and chalet host. Our complimentary in-resort driving service is on call 24 hours a day, taking you wherever you want, whenever you need.
- The chalet is perched near the edge of Verbier's south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond.
Incredible trendy Chalet in Verbier with Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Incredible trendy Chalet in Verbier with Pool is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Verbier, Switzerland, Swiss Alps
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 1 x super-king double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x super-king double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x twin bedrooms with private shower rooms
- 1 x twin bedroom with en suite shower room
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Fifteen dedicated and experienced professionals are on hand to ensure you have the most relaxing and stress free holiday.
- two managers
- Massages or other treatments can be organised at any time with our in house masseuse.
- chauffeured 4x4 vehicle to take you in and around Verbier, any time of the day or night.
- transport from the airport to booking ski guides and ski schools, to arranging childcare and making restaurant reservations.
- talented chefs and experienced chalet hosts
- spa facilities, ( spa which has a pool and steam room) where our dedicated team of masseurs and beauty therapists provide a comprehensive range of treatments.
- Luxurious Bamford bath and beauty products, from Daylesford Organic, are supplied in every bathroom and spa.
- outdoor jacuzzi
Near by tours and activities