Fusing oriental-inspired design with the spirit of the mountains, this superb chalet evokes a feeling of security and tranquillity in an exclusive Alpine environment. This luxurious mountain retreat has rugged stone pillars that envelop the building and an overhanging roof that protects all those within.
The property instils the ambience of a private world, cocooned from the rigours of daily life. With accommodation for 24 guests.
The finest natural building materials have been brought to life by outstanding architecture and interior design. The result is understated, yet luxurious accommodation.
- Luxuriously appointed to cater for your every need, each apartment has its own living areas with stunning panoramic views. These views heighten the chalet’s sense of purpose – to invoke a spiritual connection with the mountains and transport guests to a sense of higher being.
Chalet’s Head Chef and his dining team have years of experience designing and producing the most beautiful and tasty food you’ll experience in Crans Montana.
Using locally sourced, organic products and regional specialities, you can dine for breakfast, lunch and dinner informally in the bar area or explore a full banquet experience in the lower lounge dining area.
Luxury chalet in Crans Montana with superb amenities and breathtaking panoramic views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury chalet in Crans Montana with superb amenities and breathtaking panoramic views is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Crans Montana lies at the heart of one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the Alps. Perched on a sunny plateau at 1,600 m, the resort looks out across a stunning backdrop of 1,000 peaks, with spectacular views of the Weisshorn, the Dent Blanche and Mont Blanc.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Situated on the first floor are the chalet’s GOLD apartments. With a rich colour palette, the two apartments feature impressive bronze fireplaces and linen-covered walls. Each apartment has 3 comfortable bedrooms
- Hand-waxed oak floors flow throughout the apartments to provide an organic transition from living spaces to bedrooms.
- Chalet Seven’s two MONOCHROME apartments include a silver, white and pewter colour palette. Each apartment has 3 comfortable bedrooms.
- Complemented by silver wood and white polished plaster, the furnishings create a light and airy tone, which echo the snowy landscape of the 1,000 peaks.
- Nestled in the heart of the chalet is the children’s bunk room and entertainment centre. The bunk room is a safe area – kitted out with intercom listening facilities, it sleeps up to six children and boasts the latest games consoles.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Living area
- Private en-suite wet room
- Open fires
- Private terraces
- iPad operational technology to manage the bedroom’s lights, heat, blinds and entertainment system
- Access to a film archive of over 200 DVDs, iPod and iPad docking system, video games, a music library and digital radio
- Apple TV
- Built-in 3D plasma TV and DVD
- cinema room
- wine cellar
- spa : Sauna with access to an external snow pit, Hammam, Tropical shower zones with five pulse massage showers, 24-seated gold plated Jacuzzi, Two relaxation areas, His and hers changing room
- General Manager
- Welcome & assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Beers & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Private chauﬀeured vehicles (24hrs)
- In-house ski guide
Near by tours and activities