This beautiful wood-clad chalet is set in a peaceful position close to one of our chaltes in the old part of Meribel, Morel. It is set just down from the infamous and chic Chez Kiki bar/restaurant and just a short walk (uphill) from the Morel chairlift which links you straight into Altiport and thereafter into the vast 3 Valleys circuit enabling you to miss the morning rush at Chaudanne.
Its proud owner has decorated it in modern yet traditional furniture and fittings and it just ozzes Alpine charm. The wonderful open plan living/dining room has a warming fireplace to enjoy after skiing. If you're looking for the ultimate in Savoyarde style, then look no further. This chalet is an ideal choice for families or groups of friends looking for really comfortable surroundings yet with great access to skiing and one of the world's leading ski resorts at the heart of the Three Valleys.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Excellent location and captivating design
Delightful chalet located at the hearth of the Three Valleys in Méribel Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful chalet located at the hearth of the Three Valleys in Méribel is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite bath, loo & washbasin (space for additional bed/cot)
- Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite shower, loo and washbasin
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite shower and washbasin
- Bedroom 4: Double with ensuite jacuzzi bath, and wash basin
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities