This chalet is absolutely superbly positioned, right next to our apartments and can boast being one of only a small handful of freestanding traditional chalets within a stone's throw of the main Medran lift accessing the full 4 Valley ski area.
This super chalet is a little old-fashioned in places but having gone through a few updates over the last couple of seasons, it is totally wonderful in offering a shabby-chic style and really comfortable surroundings for everyone. The ground floor has a lovely large dining room with a huge dining table and upstairs boasts a warm and cosy sitting room with roaring open log fire. The staircase linking both floors is a little tight and steep however external access to both floors is really straight-forward.
For those of you perhaps looking for some retail therapy or great apres-ski, the resort centre is literally a few minutes walk so by choosing a fantastic option such as Chalet Rendezvous, you really can enjoy everything this super leading Swiss resort has to offer.
One of our hand-selected chalet hosts will welcome and look after you in the chalet with occasional help from one of our designated combi-hosts who live in an apartment at the top of the building.
This property can be rented either on a catered or self-catered basis.
- At just a few steps and a 20 second ski to the Medran lift, the Rendezvous simply could not be better placed. You can ski back to within a few steps of the chalet and then enjoy a well-earned rest in the lovely living room in fron of the open log fire making the most of one of our sumptuous afternoon teas or perhaps a delicious glass of our house wine.
- Large and comfortable dining room
Beautiful chalet with amazing location in Verbier Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful chalet with amazing location in Verbier is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin Room
- Bedroom 2: Double - Ensuite
- Bedroom 3: Single room (first floor)
- Additional: Shower room with shower, wb & loo (ground floor)
- Bedroom 4: Twin Room
- Bedroom 5: Twin Room
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Space for an additional bed for one guest
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External parking for 2 cars (subject to pre-booking as shared with neighbouring "Italians")
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker & Boot Area
- Balcony with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities