Situated on the very edge of Crans Montana, yet only 3 minutes by car to the ski lifts, the chalet nestles in a quite residential location close to a stream and with magnificent mountain views across the valley.
A contemporary interior feel of luxury matches the beautiful exterior of natural woods. The chalet has huge south facing windows, yet a cosy feel where the family can relax and spend time together after an enjoyable day skiing, hiking, playing golf or just enjoying the wonderful Alpine Resort and all the activities it has to offer.
The modern side of Crans-Montana offers the most extensive alpine shopping for miles around. . As a venue for major sporting events, hosting winter events such as the European cup skiing and with a reputation as a golfing Mecca, Crans-Montana draws visitors from all over the world.
The Chalet is available on a self-catering basis and there is a concierge available throughout your stay to help maximise your enjoyment. A mid week clean and many other services including a chef, ski hire, ski lessons etc, are available at an extra cost .
- Crans-Montana combines all the comforts of a modern family friend holiday resort with an expansive natural landscape and panoramic views of the Valais Alps offering a paradise for summer and winter sports.
- Full equipped kitchen
- Dining area
Stylish chalet in Crans-Montana with private garden and stunning surroundings Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stylish chalet in Crans-Montana with private garden and stunning surroundings is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The two neighbouring towns of Crans and Montana the sunniest resort in Switzerland, situated at an altitude of 1500 m on the sun-bathed plateau high above the Rhone Valley, form one of the biggest holiday destinations in the Valais. Only 2.5 hours away from Geneva, attractions include the impressive 360? panoramic view of the range of mountain peaks from the Matterhorn to Mont Blanc and a wide selection of shops, and activities.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed. Situated at the top of the chalet , has wonderful views of the mountains and a large en suite bathroom with luxury bath and separate shower cubicle .
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, it has a cosy feel and en suite shower.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed , 1 Sofa bed/Futon. It is on the ground floor and open out onto a terrace and garden with lovely mountain views . It has en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed , 1 Sofa bed/Futon. It is on the ground floor and open out onto a terrace and garden with lovely mountain views . It has en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- There is room to put camp beds to sleep 2 extra children in Bedrooms 3 and 4 if required .
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Video Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- 8 garden chairs
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities