This super 12-person traditional freestanding chalet is situated in one of this leading Swiss ski resort's most exclusive areas, close to the Le Rouge piste and the Carrefour, therefore offering straight-forward easy ski access directly into the system without having to use the main town lifts at busy times.
The spacious bedrooms provide a mix of twin and double rooms, either with ensuite or access to full bath or shower rooms.
The property provides a superb opportunity for groups to enjoy the Swiss way of life Verbier has to offer whilst offering real privacy in spectacular surroundings.
Two of our hand-selected chalet hosts (most likely a couple) will be there to look after you - they live out.
- It boasts beautiful Alpine charm with a wonderful large drawing room with open log fire and access to a stunning terrace with fantastic views.
- Dining area
- Equipped kitchen
Charming chalet in Verbier with elegant facilities and stunning mountain views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Charming chalet in Verbier with elegant facilities and stunning mountain views is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double (eaves) Ensuite -Bathroom with shower, wb & loo (second floor)
- Bedroom 2: Twin - Ensuite - Shower room with shower, wb & loo (first floor)
- Bedroom 3: Twin Room, Ensuite -Shower room with shower, wb & loo (ground floor)
- Bedroom 4: Double Room - Ensuite Bathroom with shower, wb & loo (ground floor)
- Bedroom 5: Twin Room - Shared bathroom with shower, wb & loo (ground floor) and separate loo
- Bedroom 6: Twin Room - Shared bathroom with shower, wb & loo (ground floor) and separate loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Space for an additional bed for one guest
- Internet access Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Fireplace Fireplace
- Parking Undercover parking for 3 cars (limited headroom)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Hairdryer Hairdryer
- Ipod docking station Ipod docking station
- Ski locker Ski & Boot Area
- Balcony Balcony with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
Near by tours and activities