Whether you are a larger group of friends or perhaps 2-3 families joining up for a skiing holiday together, we have no doubt that this is the chalet for you.
This wonderfully old-fashioned, typically Verbier, freestanding chalet is set in a fanastic location (up a relatively steep track) ideal for access not only to the village centre but also the main Medran lift accessing the full area ski circuit. It can be rare to find properties with a living area as ideal as this... with comfortable sofa seating for all and a fantastic open log fire, you really can relax and enjoy the great surroundings this super chalet has to offer. The bedrooms are all comfortable (some under eaves) and there is a good amount of bathrooms and loos.
The infamous Pub Mont Fort is a stone's throw away (but not intrusive in any way) as is the village centre with all its shops, other bars and restaurants. The Medran lift is only about a 4-5 minute walk and on your return from skiing the heady heights that Verbier's legendary skiing provides.
The property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- You can absorb the wonderful views from the chalet's great terrace in the evening sun with a chilled glass of wine or a sumptuous slice of freshly-baked cake.
Lovely chalet in Verbier with marvelous terrace overlooking the mountains Location and other villas and tours nearby
Lovely chalet in Verbier with marvelous terrace overlooking the mountains is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite shower & loo (off living room on ground floor)
- Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite bath & loo, shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: Twin with basin, shared balcony
- Bedroom 5: Twin with ensuite bath & loo, shared balcony
- Bedroom 6: Twin
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External parking for 1 car (just below property) and snow dependent, steep access.
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- External ski locker
- Balcony & Terrace with spectacular views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities