This wonderful property is set in a peaceful yet commanding location just below the popular Morel area of Meribel, probably the oldest part of the town with its wonderful old farm buildings, barns and church. Lovingly furnished by its English owners, it has a truly homely appeal with traditional fixtures and fittings. Whilst the Petit Gibus is ideally suited to groups of six people, there is an additional bunk bedded room which can be used for whole groups of eight.
The chalet is is situated on a clearing between two of the large bends which wind up through Meribel therefore access can either be made via a downhill path or via a staircase leading up from the lower road. The Morel chairlift is a short (uphill) walk away and the local free bus stops nearby for those wanting to access Chaudanne central ski point. The village centre with its many shops, bars and restaurants is about 10 minutes walk and the famous Chez Kiki bar/restaurant is closeby for a spot of apres-ski.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis
- The super living area has a roaring log fire and leads to a scenic balcony with stunning views across Meribel and the valley.
Ultimate chocolate-box freestanding traditional Alpine chalet in Meribel Location and other villas and tours nearby
Ultimate chocolate-box freestanding traditional Alpine chalet in Meribel is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double Room on first floor accessed via staircase from living room (under eaves)
- Bedroom 2: Double Room with built in alcove bed, Savoyarde style
- Bedroom 3: Double Room
- Bedroom 4: Bunk Room (cot space)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Additional bunk room for 2 guests
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External space for 1 car nearby (chalet not immediately accessible by car)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker + overnight ski shop storage (for shop-hired equipment only)
- Balcony with stunning views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities