In the chalet sleeps 8-10 people with space and luxury for all but by arrangement we can accommodate even larger groups by using our neighbouring chalet next door.
At the heart of the chalet, a room made to relax and unwind in. Sumptuously furnished yet retaining all the elements of a traditional Savoie chalet, this room is large enough for everyone and with its central log fire, is the perfect place to snuggle after a day in the great outdoors.
All bedrooms have either en-suite or private bath & shower rooms fitted to the highest standards with thoughtfully designed layouts to cater for your every need. Outside, the chalet benefits from its own parking and typical alpine garden.
- Wraparound balcony with stunning, mountain views.
- Comfortable dining area
- Modern equipped kitchen
Chic chalet with privileged location and modern amenities close to Sainte Foy Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chic chalet with privileged location and modern amenities close to Sainte Foy is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
France, Sainte Foy
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Sumptuous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony.
- Bedroom 2: A delightful double or twin room with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom which can also be a twin with en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 4: Double room with own shower room.
- A huge, open living room with two, beautifully furnished, separate seating areas around a stunning, central log fire. Surrounded by balconies this floor also has our dining area, served by the open plan kitchen. A large, flat screen TV and stereo music system complete this wonderful family room.
For flexibility, when booking the whole chalet, there is a further shower room on the mezzanine floor.
- A quirky teenagers’ twin bedroom with adjacent shower room and a sitting area with deep sofas for relaxation and a second large screen TV.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Continental /cooked breakfast
- Four course evening meal with wine 6 nights out of 7
- Daily room service 6 days out of 7
- Fluffy bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers in all rooms
- Complimentary l’Occitane bath products
- Daily return transfer to slopes
- Free private parking
- Ski/boot storage room with heated boot warmers
- Cosy log fire
- TV/DVD player with selection of DVDs
- iPOD docks throughout chalet
- Free WiFi
- Board games
Near by tours and activities