This property is an absolute gem which is one of the most popular, longest-standing properties. Its position close to the main central square of Verbier makes it great option for those looking for instant village access (including the infamous Farm Club which is only about 150 yards away) and being right in amongst the razzmatazz that this leading Swiss resort has to offer.
It is a wonderful, old-fashioned, freestanding chalet with lovely creaky wooden floorboards and a wood-panelled living/dining room. There are some wonderful old bits of antique furniture contributing to the lovely Alpine feel one looks for in a traditional property such as this. The bedrooms are all a good size (upper ones below wooden eaves) and there are plenty of bathrooms.
Verbier runs a brilliant free bus service and this stops closeby to the chalet to take you slightly uphill in the mornings to either the main Medran lift or further on up towards Savoleyres. The 8-10 minute walk to Medran is perfectly do'able however especially if you choose to take advantage of the ski lockers (small charge) at the foot of Medran. The walk back down is extremely straight forward and can become all the more enjoyable if you stop at the legendary Farinet apres ski bar where there is plenty of live music and fantastic fun to be had by all.
The property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Stylish and excellent location are the best words to describe this amazing property
Gorgeous chalet in Verbier in privileged location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Gorgeous chalet in Verbier in privileged location is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double with ensuite shower & loo (space for cot) on first floor
- Bedroom 2: Twin with separate private bath & loo (space for cot), under eaves on 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3: Twin with separate private bath & loo (space for cot), under eaves on 2nd floor
- Bedroom 4: Double (ground floor)
- Bedroom 5: Single (ground floor)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External space for 1 car
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities