This chalet is a super traditionally built chalet situated in the heart of Courchevel 1650.
Built in a wonderful Savoyarde style in traditional stone and wood cladding, it offers great accommodation for groups of 10/12 people. All the bedrooms are ensuite with modern bathrooms for all. The living/dining room is absolutely great and the perfect space in which to gather to either plan your day on the slopes over a hearty breakfast or alternatively to relax after the day's activities over a sumptuous afternoon tea. There is an an additional large sunny terrace on the ground floor and a small single hammam for those looking to ease their aches and pains.
The property is in a lovely location in the old village of Moriond and access to the main high street with its bars, restaurants and shops is easily accessible via the recently installed escalator or via a short (uphill) walk. The main bubble out of 1650 leading to the popular and uncrowded pistes in the immediate area is also just about 200m away.
The chalet can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- It has a super open-fire and french windows leading to a great balcony with far reaching views across the valley, up towards the peak of Saulire and over the village of Moriond.
- Large and comfortable dining area
Splendid chalet with balcony and terrace with fantastic views in Courchevel 1650 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Splendid chalet with balcony and terrace with fantastic views in Courchevel 1650 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Courchevel 1650, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite shower & loo (space for cot)
- Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite bath & loo
- Bedroom 3: Small double with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 4: Small double with ensuite shower & loo (to accommodate whole groups of 12)
- Bedroom 5: Twin (under eaves) with ensuite bath & loo (space for cot)
- Bedroom 6: Twin (under eaves) with ensuite bath & loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Additional beds for 2 guests
- Internet access Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Sauna Hammam (small)
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External parking for two cars (outside Chalet Aigle d'Or)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics, Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker, Ski Storage area or paid lockers available by lifts
- Balcony & Terrace, both with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities