Chalet Mont d'Or is one of our highest quality ski chalets in our portfolio. The chalet is contemporary and chic with sleek, plush furnishings and fixtures that you would expect from perhaps a 4 star boutique hotel in Covent Garden. Located in the best and prettiest of the Meribel villages, Meribel Les Allues (10 minutes drive to Méribel center), the chalet offers an ideal base to explore Europe´s largest ski rea, the three valleys.
The terrace is fitted with a Hot Tub romantically lit at night with fairy lights from where you can appreciate this truly special location whilst sipping a glass of champagne.
- The spacious lounge offers a warm and relaxing area with ample seating for 16 and the south facing wall is fitted with panoramic windows offering superb views towards the Saulire mountain and Meribel valley
- The kitchen is self contained allowing a convivial dining experience before enjoying coffee and petit fours in the lounge.
Modern chalet in Méribel with chic facilities and surrounded by stunning views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Modern chalet in Méribel with chic facilities and surrounded by stunning views is one of our
Peru Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Peru Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- To the left of the entrance door is the ski and boot room with ski rack and boot warmers to ensure your boots dry out ready for a comfortable day’s skiing. There is also a communal WC immediately on the left and stairways leading to the upper and lower levels.
- There is a huge flat screen TV with DVD player, Sky and an Ipod dock. Access to a large south facing balcony and terrace can be gained from the living room.
- Taking the stairway descending to the Lower Floor you will find rooms 1, 2, 3 and the Sauna and access to the Hot Tub. All the bedrooms are furnished to a very high standard with ample wardrobe space and ensuite bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1 is a large triple (double or twin & single) with a south facing terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, handbasin and WC.
- Bedroom 2 is a double or twin room with a south facing balcony and en-suite bathroom with a shower, handbasin and WC.
- Bedroom 3 is a small double with an en-suite bathroom with shower, handbasin and WC. The sauna comfortably seats six adults with a changing area and shower. There is an exterior door leading to the 8 seat hot-tub and lower terrace.
- One floor down is the basement and the Games Room. The Games Room is equipped with a ping-pong table, games and comfy bean bags.
- Ascending all the way to the upper floor, you will find bedrooms 4,5 & 6:
Bedroom 4 is a large triple (double or twin & single) with a south facing balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, handbasin and WC.
Bedroom 5 is a double or twin with a south facing balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, handbasin and WC.
Bedroom 6 is a double or twin with a south facing balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, handbasin and WC.
Finally there is another stairway ascending to the very top and Bedroom 7.
Bedroom 7 is a cosy double or twin with an en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, handbasin and WC. All the twin room have zip-together matresses and can be made up as doubles.
- Rooms 3 and 7 do not have balconies.
- All rooms except room 7 feature zip-tight matresses and up to 5 rooms can be made up as doubles. Chalet Mont d´Or has copious amounts of hot water.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Flat Screen TV/DVD in most rooms
- Most rooms with balcony
- Roaring log fire
- Large south facing balcony
- Saturday transfers (Sundays 2013-14)
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Ski & Boot Room
- TV (Sky), DVD/CD, WIFI
- Games room with Table Tennis
- Hairdryers & Straighteners
- Facial Sauna, Foot Spa
- FREE luxury toiletries
- Breakfast & afternoon tea on 7 days
- 5 course dinner with bottled wine on 6 days
- Shuttles to the slopes
- Local tourist tax.
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities