Completed in 1999, this is a beautifully designed contemporary chalet. Built in traditional Savoyard style with a huge slate roof, massive timbers and wooden panelling, it has large shuttered picture windows commanding stunning views.
Chunky sofas in rich velvets, fun lighting and designer bathrooms make this a most appealing chalet. Situated in the Domaine de Burgin area at an altitude of approximately 1650m and 30 metres from the Georges Mauduit red piste, it is well placed for intermediate skiers to ski directly to Chaudanne in Méribel. For those who prefer to start more gently, the Middle Station 1800 is a 5 minute walk away.
- Dining room with mountain views, leading to spacious terrace with open fire for barbecuing
- Large and comfortable dining room
- Modern equipped kitchen
Beautiful chalet with outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the mountains in Méribel Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful chalet with outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the mountains in Méribel is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Master bedroom with a pair of wok style basins and raised double-ended bath with sky- light above, en-suite shower and lavatory and private terrace with stunning views
- Double bedroom with four poster bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony with views
- Double bedroom with sunken bath with en-suite basin and loo.
- A pair of twin bedrooms with shared balcony, commanding superb views each with their own separate bathroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Large sitting room with a open fireplace, plasma television/satellite, DVD, video and Bose surround, huge windows with breathtaking mountain views.
- Cedar- lined sauna
- Cedar-lined luxurious family double headed shower room with double doors leading to:
- External Jacuzzi/hot tub on terrace with panoramic views of the mountains
- Playroom with TV, DVD and video
- Master Bedroom - Wifi and fax facilities
- Ski-room and heated boot rack.
- Morning tea or coffee
- Daily papers (when possible)
- Breakfast: including fresh bread, fruit, croissants, fruit juice, a cooked breakfast of your choice, tea or coffee and much more
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Canapés and champagne
- Four course gourmet dinner on your first and last evenings with good wines
- Three course gourmet dinner and good wines on four other evenings
- Guests have one evening to dine out during the week (on a normal 7 night stay)
- The White Company waffle bathrobes
- Occitane bath oils etc
- Hair dryers in every bathroom
- Cotton sheets, duvets covers and towels
- Ample free parking
- Driving service to ski school between 9 & 9.30am, and collection from 4.30pm and 5.30pm in the afternoon
Near by tours and activities