Beautifully furnished luxury chalet surrounded by world class ski resorts in the French Alps including Ste Foy, Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere.
This exclusive accommodation comes with quality professional and friendly service from the staff to make your stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible. This is the ideal accommodation for for skiers, snowboarders and non-skiers alike because of the varied choices it offers.
For an unforgettable ski holiday, the chalet boasts of its modern facilities including a hot tub, sauna, massage suite, gym, office and gaming facilities, book and DVD libraries, and a home cinema. It has a large open plan dining and living room with fantastic views from the chalet's balcony.
- The chalet balconies have uninterrupted panoramic views across the valley to Sainte Foy and Les Arcs.
Fine dining is part of the Chalet experience and a fully trained chef will provide 4 course gourmet meals with unlimited high quality house wines during the winter months.
Your stay at the Chalet ensures that your meal preferences and dietary requirements are met. The chalet's private chef will discuss menu ideas in advance to provide a culinary experience to be savoured by every member of your party. A carefully prepared menu is coupled with an extensive wine selection from champagnes and light crisp whites to a variety of rich reds.
Freshly baked cakes and biscuits for afternoon tea and a selection of canapés and champagne set the mood for your evening meals.
For those that are food and wine fans, there is an abundance of restaurants and bars in the area.
Luxury Catered Winter Ski Chalet in the French Alps Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Catered Winter Ski Chalet in the French Alps is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Sainte Foy Tarentaise,
Chalet Merlo is nestled halfway up the Isere valley with uninterrupted mountain views.
It is situated in Le Miroir, a village that offers an authentic alpine experience that the neighbouring resorts do not. Keen off-piste and heliski enthusiasts note it as a must do destination, as well as those who appreciate local architecture and ambiance.
Located between 5 world class resorts in the Tarentaise area of the French Alps, Chalet Merlo provides access to Sainte Foy, Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere.
During the summer months once the mountain cols are open, one can enjoy a trip over to Italy by car.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- There are 6 large bedrooms on the ground level and first floor of the chalet. Most of these rooms may be used as doubles or twins depending on the guests' preferences. All bedrooms have stunning views of the mountains and ensuite bathrooms and toilets.
- The chalet is designed to be a family-oriented accommodation. Gaming facilities are available to entertain both adults and kids alike. Bedrooms are spacious enough to accommodate everyone.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
All winter prices include:
- Use of the chalet luxury facilities, gym, sauna, hot-tub and massage room (masseuse fees not included)
- Access to DVD library of over 500 films and extensive book library.
- Private daily transfers to and from resorts.
- Use of office facilities, computer & printer.
- Luxury toiletries and sun cream
- All bedrooms and communal areas have Wi-Fi internet connection and iPod docks.
The winter weekly and half board rates also include:
- Fresh flowers.
- Champagne & canapés each evening.
- House wine (a sommelier's selection is also available at additional cost).
What we can arrange for you
- Additional transport requests via taxi or helicopter
- Massage services
Near by tours and activities