This stylish chalet located in Megeve boasts a large open plan living area with a warm cosy log fire, outdoor jacuzzi, dining area and can comfortably sleep 8 adults plus extra space in the main bedrooms to put additional children's beds during holiday times. The chalet is equipped with Satellite Television, DVD player, Wii Console with Wii-Fit, Ipod Docking station plus Free Wireless Internet.
- Both the dining and the outdoor terrace area with Hot Tub have fantastic views over the Aravis mountain range.
Enjoy a glass of Champagne on your first evening while our talented chef prepares a selection of delicious canapés for you before you indulge in a four course evening meal tailored to your specific requests and dietary requirements. Wine is included with dinner, soft drinks are Free of charge throughout your stay.
Welcoming chalet with traditional style and beautiful surroundings in Megève Location and other villas and tours nearby
Welcoming chalet with traditional style and beautiful surroundings in Megève is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
All four bedrooms are laid out on different floors allowing the utmost in privacy, you will find:
- one bedroom with shower room on the ground floor
- one bedroom with shower room on the first floor
- two larger en-suite bedrooms with bath and separate shower on the second floor
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Satellite Television
- DVD player
- Wii Console with Wii-Fit
- Ipod Docking station
- Wireless Internet.
- TV & DVD player, large selection of films, magazines and board games
- Bath robes and slippers
- soft fluffy towels
- luxury bedding
- complimentary toiletries
- Hearty Cooked breakfast or a lighter continental breakfast
- Home made cakes for Afternoon tea
- Canapés before dinner (except Friday)
Near by tours and activities