The chalet is considered one of the most beautiful properties in the region. The Main Chalet comprises four bedrooms plus a hayloft dormitory sleeping nine (four double beds and one single bed). All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and Bedroom 3 is in fact a separate apartment with a seperate entrance, bathroom and kitchenette.
There is plenty of choice when it comes to finding space and privacy in the Main Chalet. Aside from your private quarters, you can choose between the Winter Garden, large living room or small living room / cinema. Breakfast and informal dining takes place in the large open- plan kitchen, while the wood-panelled dining room can be used for more formal occasions. The ground floor of the Main Chalet is wired for sound with a zoneable Bose system. Wireless internet, satellite televisions and an extensive library of 100+ DVDs are available for guest use.
A few steps from the Main Chalet, one of the three original mazots has been converted into a sauna, with an outdoor shower for summer use. Just next to the sauna, guests can settle into a hot tub and look out over Les Aiguilles de Chamonix.
The chalet is perched on a large plot at the western end of the Chamonix valley, above the village of Les Houches. The property sits on the edge of a nature reserve, at the foot of some of the best hiking trails in the region, yet only a few minutes drive from the local ski lifts. A short walk away, via a path at the end of the garden, Les Granges d’en Haut is a boutique five-star hotel offering a luxury spa, pool, health centre, restaurant and bar.
- This elegantly restored Savoyarde farmhouse offers breathtaking views of the Mont Blanc massif and a degree of privacy seldom experienced in Alpine resorts.
- Open plan kitchen and main bar
- dining area
Superb chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and amazing Mont Blanc views in Chamonix Location and other villas and tours nearby
Superb chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and amazing Mont Blanc views in Chamonix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Les Hauches, Chamonix, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
Ground Floor (210sqm)
First Floor (150sqm)
- Entrance hall, guest w/c, stairs leading up to the bedrooms
- Cinema room
- Living room with fireplace, open plan kitchen and main bar + dining area
- Winter-garden living room with fireplace and doors leading out to the large terrace
- Large terrace (140sqm) with outdoor furniture.
Loft Area (90sqm)
- Bedroom 1: Double bed en-suite bathroom (bath & w/c)
- Bedroom 2: Double bed en-suite bathroom (bath & w/c)
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds en-suite bathroom (shower & w/c)
- Bedroom 4: Semi-detached unit with seperate entrance, double bed en-suite bathroom (shower & w/c) and kitchenette
- Loft Bedroom & Den: 4 double beds & 1 single bed, den area with TV, bathroom with bath and seperate shower & w/c.
- Sauna, shower (summer), jacuzzi
- Ski-room with heated ski-boot rack
- Garage: covered parking for 4 large vehicles
- Driveway parking: 6 vehicles
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Daily Cleaning
- All linen and utilities
- Kid's Playroom
- Boot heaters
Near by tours and activities