Nestled next to the Gros Murger button lift, this La Tania chalet is not just a modern luxury chalet but also a comfortable accommodation offering fantastic views of the valley.
The town centre is only a 5-minute walk making it accessible to shops, restaurants, and cafes should you wish to go out and unwind.
With a spacious lounge, dining area, and a large terrace, this is a perfect place to relax with family and friends while watching people ski past.
The large open plan living and dining area of the chalet in La Tania has a huge fireplace and leads out to the spacious terrace surrounding the structure. There's also an outdoor hot tub next to the frozen river and overlooking the snow-covered rooftops of neighbouring chalets and the valley itself.
Your luxury accommodation includes:
- pre-dinner drinks and canapés, gourmet
- gourmet evening meals prepared by quality chefs
- continental breakfast with hot option
- afternoon tea of home-made cakes and biscuits
- an open bar of house wines, beer and soft drinks, and house bubbly for the hot tub
- carefully selected dinner wines to complement your evening meals
The chalet also comes with a Chef and a Host to make sure that you fully enjoy your ski holiday.
The small resort of La Tania has a great selection of bars and restaurants to keep you entertained throughout your stay. They offer everything from pizza to fondue and traditional Savoyarde food as well. If you want more, you can also visit nearby Le Praz, Meribel and Courchevel.
Modern Luxury Chalet in La Tania Next to the Ski Run Location and other villas and tours nearby
Modern Luxury Chalet in La Tania Next to the Ski Run is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
La Tania is one of the 13 resorts that make up the Les Trois Vallees, the largest linked ski area in the world. It offers over 600km of pistes ranging from wide open gentle greens and blues to blacks and couloirs. Aside from the ski experience, this resort boasts of a great selection of bars and restaurants. It is also linked to other resorts in Le Praz, Meribel and Courchevel for more entertainment options.
The resort is an approximate 9-hour drive from Calais, all on motorways, and is an easy route.
Activities / What to do there?
Aside from the usual skiing and snowboarding, the resort and neighbouring communes have plenty of activities for skiers and non-skiers alike.
The nearby Meribel and Courchevel 1850 are both accessible via a free bus operating between the resorts where you can dine, shop, and do a little sight-seeing. There are also organized snowshoe walks of the mountains and forests for the more adventurous.
Other activities in the area include:
Accommodation & Layout
6 ensuite bedrooms that can be either super king or twin accommodations, all with feather duvets and pillows and Egyptian cotton sheets.
This La Tania chalet is a safe haven even for the little ones. Children are offered High Tea and there are chefs ready to cook for them their favourite foods. The chalet has sledges for fun toboggan activities and a wide space for snowman building. The bedrooms have enough space for a baby cot, which are also provided, along with linen and high chairs.
Private nannies may also be requested if you need some time alone without the kids. There are also ski schools for your children to get them started in the slopes.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Champagne reception
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Gourmet evening meals prepared by qualified chefs
- Continental breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon Tea of home-made cakes and biscuits
- An open bar of house wines, beer and soft drinks, and house bubbly for the Hot Tub.
- Carefully selected dinner wines to complement each evening meal
- Bathrobes and slippers
- REN bath and shower products
- Hair dryers in each room
- Daily cleaning
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Games, books, DVDs and sledges
- WiFi internet access
- Chef and Host
- Chauffeured vehicle to ski school/gondola station (at pre-arranged times)
What we can arrange for you
- In-chalet ski/board and boot hire
- Ski lessons
- In-chalet massages and beauty treatments
- Ski passes
Near by tours and activities