Elegant, refined and extremely cosy, this chalet is a haven of well-being and comfort located in the charming village of Les Gets.
A constant stream of light sets the tone for a warm atmosphere where it is nice to gather with family or friends for relaxing holidays. This new chalet is built from natural materials emphasizing the wood to create harmony out of a simple and refined elegance.
An outstanding and unique location for guests who will enjoy great facilities like a swimming pool, steam room, flat screen, DVD player and access to Wifi.
- The indoor pool of 3.60 x 5.50 m has a removable floor. This system offers either a terrace or a pool. To enjoy the pool system of swimming against the current will add comfort of the facility.
The room also has two fully glazed faces, offering a bright light and an exceptional view. When the pool is covered by the removable floor, you can access to the terrace through a large window: a new living space available then.
- Dining Room: 14 people can come together around a beautiful table with integrated extension, a glass cabinet filled up with crockery.
- Kitchen: circular and open on the dining room - high-end appliances and materials: granite worktop, 6 gas burners cooker, a traditional electric oven, steam oven, microwave, 2 dishwashers (12 and 6 seats), 2 fridges with separate one freezer compartment in each.
Modern chalet with indoor pool and stylish facilities in Les Gets Location and other villas and tours nearby
Modern chalet with indoor pool and stylish facilities in Les Gets is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Les Gets, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
1st FLOOR: accessed by a door from the outside, by a staircase from the ground floor and the stairs to the pool.
- 1 lobby area with special area for your ski equipment, shelves and individual lockers, access to the garage and laundry room (washing machine, dryer)
- 1 double bedroom en-suite with a double bed of 160, with bath and WC > 1 separate toilet
- 1 dormitory sleeps 8: 3 x bunk beds with drawers, 2 raised single beds, 8 wardrobes
- Relaxation area with steam room, shower, basin and heated towel rail
- Cloakroom and access with the stairs to the indoor pool
2nd FLOOR: accessed by a staircase from the living room. The sleeping area is all surrounded by windows enjoying a stunning view:
- Living room: also accessible by the pool, it has an angle large sofa around the wood stove. A library area hosts a large screen television and internet.
- Dining Room
- A large window gives access to the covered terrace all around the chalet, overlooking the valley of Taninges and Mont Chery, and then not covered near the bay windows of the pool.
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed in 160, bathroom with tub and shower, WC, heated towel rail and double sink, access to a shared terrace with another bedroom, overlooking the valley of Taninges and Mont Chery
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds in 80, shower room, toilet, heated towel rail and basin, access to a shared terrace with another bedroom, overlooking the valley of Taninges and Mont Chery
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds in 80, shower room, toilet, heated towel rail and basin, access to a shared terrace with another bedroom, overlooking the lake and the school
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds in 80, shower room, toilet, heated towel rail and basin, access to a shared terrace with another bedroom, overlooking the lake and the school
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Flat screen, DVD player
- Ski storage area - skiing shoes drying device
- Swimming pool with removable floor
- terrace 55m2
- garden 1000m2
- Beds made on arrival
- Towels provided
- Mid and end-of-stay cleaning
- Your unique contact GOLD, available from 8h to 20h, 7days a week.
Near by tours and activities