This is the longest standing property in our programme! And what a much-loved property it is.
Situated in a peaceful location just below the centre of 1650, the chalet is your archetypal free-standing Alpine chalet which just oozes Savoyarde warmth and charm. It has a lovely open plan living/dining room with a roaring log fire and a large balcony with stunning views on which to relax and soak it all up over a chilled glass of Wine. All the bedrooms have their own bath/shower rooms and on the ground floor, there is a sauna in which to rest those achey legs after a day skiing perhaps the world-renowned couloirs of 1850.
The proeprty is in the same area as our neighbouring properties therefore any combination of these could be ideal for groups joining up together who may prefer to have their own property and privacy. Access to the village and skiing is straight-forward and can either be done via a 5-7 minute walk (uphill) or by using the recently installed village escalator which whisks you up the mountain to the lifts and many shops, bars and restaurants that the increasingly popular village of 1650 has to offer.
This chalet can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Large balcony with beautiful views
Traditional chalet in privileged location in Courchevel 1650 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional chalet in privileged location in Courchevel 1650 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
France, Courchevel 1650
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double with balcony, ensuite bath, washbasin & loo
- Bedroom 2: Double with balcony, ensuite shower, washbasin, & loo
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite bath, washbasin & loo
- Bedroom 4: Twin with ensuite shower, washbasin & loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Powder Shuttle
- Complimentry minibus service is available on a first come first served basis at set times in the morning and afternoon.
- Parking for one car
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics, Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker, Ski storage room with heaters
- Balcony with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities