This exquiste property is whole winter holidays. Although a relatively recent construction, it has been built with traditional slate and stone and the owners have added personal touches which make this property an idyllically cosy place to be in the winter. Each bedroom has wooden bespoke furniture and alpine furnishings whilst the open-plan living/dining room with its wood burning fireplace.
A sauna awaits those wishing to relax after a full day of exercise on the pistes. Alternatively, simply enjoy the amazing views from the top floor balcony which reach far across 1550 and the Bozel valley whilst having a well-earned pre-dinner drink with canapes.
The chalet is positioned next to some of our other 1650 properties and access to the village centre with its many bars, restaurants and shops and the ski lifts leading to the popular 1650 ski area linking thereafter to the full 3V circuit is about a 5-7 minute (uphill) walk. You can also take advantage of the recently installed escalator system which will whisk you up the hill if you don't feel your legs have what it takes!
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Fantastic balcony with great views just oozes Alpine charm.
Chocolate box chalet in Courchevel 1650 surrounded by beautiful landscapes Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chocolate box chalet in Courchevel 1650 surrounded by beautiful landscapes is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Courchevel 1650, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Austrian Twin (double duvet) with shared balcony, ensuite ¾ bath & loo
- Bedroom 2: Austrian Twin (double duvet) with shared balcony, ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 3: Austrian Twin (double duvet) ensuite shower and loo
- Bedroom 4: Austrian Twin (double duvet) with en suite ¾ bath & loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Parking for one car
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker, Ski storage facilities
- Balcony Balcony with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair for if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities