Situated in a private enclave above Val d'Isere, Chalet Lafitenia is a six bedroom chalet boasting breathtaking uninterrupted views down the Manchet Valley. Combining luxury and comfort with traditional touches and warm furnishings, the chalet is a cosy haven ideal for families.
After an active day on the slopes of the Espace Killy you can either ski back or be collected by your private chauffeur and driven back for a delicious afternoon tea. Choose to relax in one of the two private hot tubs with a glass of champagne or treat yourself to a full body massage organised by your private concierge.
In keeping with all five Le Chardon Mountain Lodges, Lafitenia boasts traditional Savoyard features, honey coloured beams, and cosy bedrooms to promote an atmosphere of alpine comfort and charm. These are ideal surroundings in which to base your Val d'Isere holiday, and once you have stayed there, you will not want to stay anywhere else.
Curl up in front of the open log fire before you enjoy a five course culinary experience from your very own gourmet chef.
Luxury Val d'Isère Family Holiday Ski Rental Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Val d'Isère Family Holiday Ski Rental is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to main lifts: 2 min drive or ski
- Distance to resort center: 2 min drive or 10 minute walk
- Distance to airports: Geneva 3 hours/Chambery 2 hours
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Culinary Activities
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
This Val d'Isere chalet sleeps up to 12 persons in 6 twin/king size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
All 6 bedrooms have newly renovated en-suite bath or shower rooms, and the majority, access to the private terrace or balcony. The large south facing picture windows give all rooms a light and airy feel, which complements the sumptuous fabrics and comfy homeliness that is characteristic of this chalet.
- Perro Fino room: a lovely king size double or twin room on a separate floor accessed via a private staircase, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, fantastic views.
- Tamarindo room: a cosy king size double or twin room, en-suite shower room with a large walk in shower.
- Taranaki room: stunning master king size double or twin room with a tiled floor throughout and large windows, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, direct access to a private terrace and hot tub.
- Cloudbreak room: cosy king size double or twin, large en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Mundaka room: spacious master king size double or twin room, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, direct access onto the terrace and hot tub.
- Belharra room: lovely master king size double or twin room, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, dressing room and direct access onto the terrace and hot tub.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Experienced private Chef
- Chalet Manager (Concierge)
- Chalet Host/Hostess Resort Chauffeur
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast cooked to order and afternoon tea daily
- Daily champagne receptions and canapés
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Children’s lunch and dinner daily
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service (from when till when)
- l'Occitane bath products and toiletries
- Satellite TV, DVD, wireless DSL and PC
- Concierge Service
- Comprehensive winter travel insurance
- Chauffered Car
- Spa Treatments
What we can arrange for you
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Special family and corporate events
- In chalet equipment fitting (on request) and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Live-in or part time nannies
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet massage, yoga and beauty therapy
- Extensive in-resort activities
Near by tours and activities