The Chalet is located on the site of an old "Bergerie" or shepherd's hut, dating back to the 17th century. This unique and fully-catered chalet has been renovated using many of the original features blending traditional wood and stone with modern facilities.
Decorated with care, there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquillity, helped by its location in a private enclave above Val d'Isere. The vaulted ceiling of the open plan sitting and dining room gives a sense of space without losing the warmth of the room created by the open log fire, and complimented by the rich colours and textures of the carefully selected furnishings. La Bergerie sports additional features such as the luxury of a private massage room where the trained physiotherapists can work on those weary limbs, and the state of the art cinema room complete with a Nintendo wii.
The secluded hot tub and terrace are also an ideal place to watch the sun set over the Roche de Charvet whilst enjoying a well deserved glass of champagne.
- Whether enjoying a breakfast of your choice or a gourmet five course dinner, the floor to ceiling windows offer a spectacular view down the Manchet Valley.
Sample delicious, healthy food prepared by your private chef and enjoy!
Stunning ski in/out chalet in French Alps with 2 outdoor jacuzzis and beautiful surroundings Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stunning ski in/out chalet in French Alps with 2 outdoor jacuzzis and beautiful surroundings is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to main lifts: 2 min drive or ski
- Distance to resort center: 2 min drive or 10 minute walk
- Distance to airports: Geneva 3 hours/Chambery 2 hours
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Culinary Activities
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
La Bergerie sleeps 12 + 1 in 6 double room and 1 single room.
- Cotswold room: fantastic master king size double or twin room, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, beautiful exposed wooden interior, stunning views.
- Mouflon room: great king size double or twin, en-suite bathroom with a large walk in shower, fantastic views.
- Merino room: cosy single room ideal for a young child, shares an en-suite shower room with Mouflon via an interconnecting door.
- Chamois room: superb king size double or twin, fabulous en-suite shower room.
- Suffolk room: ideal king size or twin, en-suite bathroom with walk in jet shower/steam room
- Jacob room: cosy King Size double or twin room, private bathroom with shower situated directly across the hall way.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Experienced private Chef
- Chalet Manager (Concierge)
- Chalet Host/Hostess
- Resort Chauffeur
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast cooked to order and afternoon tea daily
- Daily champagne receptions and canapés
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Children’s lunch and dinner daily
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service (from when till when)
- l'Occitane bath products and toiletries
- Satellite TV, DVD, wireless DSL and PC
- Concierge Service
- Comprehensive winter travel insurance
- Home Theater
- Internet Access
- Spa Treatments
- 2 private outdoor jacuzzis
- Ski in/out
What we can arrange for you
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Special family and corporate events
- In chalet equipment fitting (on request) and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Live-in or part time nannies
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet massage, yoga and beauty therapy
- Extensive in-resort activities
Near by tours and activities