This 19th century Chamonix chalet-farmhouse has been renovated to provide guests with a unique alpine experience. This Chalet in Chamonix is comprised of a main house sleeping up to 14 people. It also has a one bedroom studio attached to it, with a living room and kitchen, providing the opportunity to sleep up to 4 more people (total of 18 persons can sleep in the chalet and studio).
The first floor features the main entrance, located on route des Pècles, opens the doors to a convivial 4 meter high ceiling and 100 sqm bright and airy open space comprised of kitchen, living room with fireplace, and dining room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the wonderful glacier du Taconnaz. Two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms were designed to offer guests all comfort needed. The entrance is equipped with a ski locker and ski boots heater.
The ground floor has five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms are located on the ground floor, as well as a TV room, a lounge area with showers in the original “cave” inviting you to the sauna and outdoor jacuzzi. Annexed, is a one bedroom studio fully equipped with living room and fireplace, kitchen and bathroom. 100 square meters of living space including living room and dining room with a central fireplace. Studio also has a living room with fireplace, DVD player and floor heating
- Comfort, convenience and luxury were key in the design of this Chamonix ski chalet rental: original stone walls, floor heating, and luxurious materials.
- The floor-to-ceiling windows and multiple skylights offer incomparable view of the Mont-Blanc, the Aiguille du Midi, the Taconnaz glacier and the Chamonix Valley.
- The main kitchen has a kitchen fully equipped for luxury self catering and convenient for large groups including 2 fridges, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, and espresso machine
- Studio also has a fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dish washer, oven, microwave and Nespresso machine (coffee pods not included)
Large Tastefully Renovated 19th Century Alpine Chalet in Chamonix Location and other villas and tours nearby
Large Tastefully Renovated 19th Century Alpine Chalet in Chamonix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
This contemporary mountain retreat sits on the wonderful route des Pècles, one of the most beautiful and oldest streets of Chamonix. Located a mere 5 minutes walk (500 meters) from rue du Docteur Paccard, with all its restaurants and shops. It is also located 15 min walk from Le Brèvent ski lift and 200 meters to the shuttle bus traveling between the different ski resorts.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
The main chalet offers:
- Sleeps up to 14 people
- 7 bedrooms with all en-suite bathrooms
- 1 bedroom has a queen size bed
- 6 bedrooms can be arranged as two single beds or as one double bed
The studio offers:
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- 1 bedroom which can be arranged in 1 main double bed or as 2 separate single beds
- Sofa bed that sleeps up to 2 people
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- TV room
- DVD player
- British and French TV channels
- Extensive DVD collection
- Jacuzzi & sauna (ready December 2012)
- Lounge and shower area in the beautiful stoned “cave”
- iPod docking station
- Boot heaters
- 4 parking spaces
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Floor heating
What we can arrange for you
- Airport pick-up / drop-off
- Arrange for ski passes, equipment rental, ski lessons and guides
- Book a chef for one evening
- Daily cleaning, laundry services, mid-stay linen change
- Stock the fridge
- Food hampers, welcome packs, breakfast and bespoke meals
- Concierge desk helping with pre-planning of your holiday and assistance on activities
- Chauffered services
- Chef services: Should you wish to be truly pampered, we can arrange a gourmet experience with a professional chef. Half board or fully catered option including breakfast, afternoon cake and dinner can be organized for you.
- Airport Services: Private transfer can be arranged from or to Geneva airport (approximately 1h).
- Shared transfer with any of the local transfer services is normally up to 30 Euros per person each way for a shared mini-bus with other passengers going to other areas in Chamonix.
Near by tours and activities