Clad in original wood and stone, this traditional Alpine chalet has great spacious accommodation set out over three floors. It is set into the side of the mountain and accessed by a set of steps which lead to the entrance hall and super open-plan living/dining room in which there is a roaring log fire and french windows leading to a huge terrace overlooking the whole Meribel valley and closeby village pistes.
This property is situated just above the central station of Les Chalets lift connecting the lower, middle and top parts of Meribel Mottaret. In the mornings, you can do a short walk downhill to where to you can put on your skis to join the blue piste running to main lifts and likewise, at the end of the day, you can stop slightly higher by neighbouring buildings (on the same slope) and do a short walk back down to the chalet. The village centre which is connected by a a miriad of metal steps is just a short walk away with its bars, shops and restaurants which have become increasingly popular gathering points over recent years.
You will be warmly welcomed by two of our specially selected chalets hosts (likely a couple) who live in a separate apartment nearby.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Perhaps the most wonderful aspect of this property is the superb Wellness Centre on the ground floor containing a sauna and jacuzzi which boasts one of the most dramatic and scenic positions one could wish for. What better way to finish off your day by relaxing those tired legs over a glass of chilled wine overlooking the dramatic mountain peaks of Saulire and Aguille du Fruit.
Stylish chalet in Méribel set in a commanding position with absolutely stunning views. Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stylish chalet in Méribel set in a commanding position with absolutely stunning views. is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin with balcony (partly under eaves)
- Bedroom 2: Twin with Velux window (under eaves)
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 4: Twin with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 5: Double with ensuite shower & loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Free Wi-fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Parking nearby (on public road)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker
- Balcony & Terrace with stunning views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot and highchair if required
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities