There really are very few free-standing chalets for six people in Courchevel 1650 so we are very proud to be able to offer our guests this excellent option.
This wonderful traditionally wood-clad chalet has fantastic space with a super open-plan living/dining room, comfortable sofa seating, open fireplace and doors leading to a panoramic balcony with far-reaching views over 1550 and across the valley. The bedrooms are all well fitted out with modern ensuite facilities and one of them (a very large twin) has an additional two beds (at reduced rate which can be used to make a family room so a whole group of 8 can easily be accommodated. There is also the added advantage of a sauna on the ground floor in which to rest those weary legs at the end of a hard day.
The proeprty is situated next to other of our Chalets therefore if there are two or more groups who would prefer to have their own property and privacy but who want to be within striking distance of their friends, this really is the ideal option.
Situated below the high street of 1650, the centre of the village with its ski lifts, shops, bars and restaurants is about a 5-7 minute walk (uphill) or alternatively you can access everything via the recently installed escalator whisking you up the hill which is situated just a couple of minutes walk from the chalet.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Panoramic balcony with far-reaching views over 1550 and across the valley.
- Large and comfortable dining area
Stylish chalet with sauna and excellent location in Courchevel 1650 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stylish chalet with sauna and excellent location in Courchevel 1650 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
courchevel 1650, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite shower, loo & shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: Twin with en suite shower, loo & shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Family room (double bed with space for two singles) with en suite ¾ bath, loo & shared balcony
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Additional beds for 2 guests
- Internet access free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library TV and DVD library
- Shuttle A complimentary minibus service is available on a first come first served basis at set times in the morning and afternoon
- Parking External parking for 1 car
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room with heaters
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities