On entrance into the beautiful and fully-catered chalet you are drawn into an exquisite winter retreat on which the emphasis is luxurious comfort and homeliness. Travetino marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main entrance of the chalet, elegantly finished with warm Italian tiles and 200 year old reclaimed wood.
The private terrace and hot tub are accessed from the main hall, as well as from all three bedrooms on this floor. The second floor is dominated by a huge, open plan living area, its grandeur encapsulated by the high vaulted ceiling and solid beams. Yet for all its size it loses nothing of the warmth and homeliness created by deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings. To the right of this fabulous room is the 4th double bedroom and ensuite shower room.
- With extraordinary views over the valley, breath-taking surroundings and an understated elegance pervasive throughout the chalet you would be hard pushed to find a more luxurious Alpine chalet for your holiday.
Exceptional food and wine
Priding ourselves on gastronomic food and fine wines, you can rest assured that dinner will be the highlight of your day. Using the finest local produce our hand-picked chefs will create a bespoke menu especially for you, whether you prefer a gastronomic feast or a healthy supper, have no doubt it will be tantalisingly delicious! Dinner at Le Chardon Mountain Lodges is always accompanied by a superior selection of wines, especially chosen by our very own sommelier. Should you wish to personally select your wines, we also have an a la carte list of fine wines for your enjoyment.
- Tea and coffee served in bed
- Cooked breakfast & afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés receptions
- Gourmet evening meals
- Pre-arrival menu consultations
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar including spirits & beers
I cannot get over how beautiful Le Kilimanjaro is – the views are incredible, the service exquisite and the attention to detail excellent.
Stylish ski in/out chalet in Val d'Isere with outdoor jacuzzi and breathtaking views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stylish ski in/out chalet in Val d'Isere with outdoor jacuzzi and breathtaking views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Val d'Isère, France
- Distance to main lifts: 2 min drive or ski
- Distance to resort center: 2 min drive or 10 minute walk
- Distance to airports: Geneva 3 hours/Chambery 2 hours
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Culinary Activities
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
This exclusive Val d'Isere ski chalet has a sleeping capacity of 8 in 3 twin/double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom. Each bedroom has an en-suite bath/shower room, and twin or king size double bed. The warmth of the wood is pervasive throughout each room, and the large south facing windows bathe each room in warmth and light.
- Anapurna room: a fantastic king size double or twin room with plasma screen TV and satellite channels. En-suite shower room with walk in jet shower/steam room and finished with fine quality Italian marble. Ample built in storage space and direct access onto the outdoor terrace and hot tub.
- Chomolunga room: a great king size double or twin, en-suite shower room with walk in jet shower/steam room and finished with fine quality Italian marble. Built in wardrobe and direct access to the outside terrace and hot tub.
- Makalu room: lovely king size double or twin room, fantastic en-suite bathroom with bath and shower accessed by a few steps. Private dressing room and direct access to the outdoor terrace and hot tub.
- Sassiere room: superb double bedroom with fantastic views over Val d’Isere. En-suite shower room, built in wardrobe and plasma screen and satellite TV.
Happy children make happy parents
We know family time is precious and we also know that happy children make happy parents. Whatever the age from infants to teenagers we pride ourselves in being able to maximise fun for all ages. Whether in the comfort of your chalet, at play in the snow, or on the slopes with a guide or instructor your children will be extremely well cared for during their stay.
All of our chalets have
meaning there is no need to travel with bulky child equipment, our concierge team will ensure your chalet is equipped with everything you need.
- high chairs
- DVD’s and games
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Outdoor hot tub
- Large lounge with open fire
- Balcony and sun Terrace
- Steam showers
- TV room with plasma screen
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Wii console and games
- Wireless internet (WIFI)
- IPod and IPod docking station
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Experienced private Chef
- Chalet Manager (Concierge)
- Chalet Host/Hostess
- Resort Chauffeur
What we can arrange for you
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Special family and corporate events
- In chalet equipment fitting (on request) and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Live-in or part time nannies
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet massage, yoga and beauty therapy
- Extensive in-resort activities
Near by tours and activities