This Zermatt chalet is an absolute delight: a gem of a historic chalet, with two double bedrooms, which has just been refurbished. This romantic small free standing chalet is very centrally located in Zermatt's oldest and most picturesque street – in winter sheep are kept in the mazots (wooden stalls) next to the nearby fountain. You are 10 seconds away from the bus stop and 4 minutes on foot from the Sunnegga Express base lift station.
There are four floors, with one room to each floor. When you enter the dining / kitchen area on the ground floor, the first thing you notice is the toughened glass panel in the centre of the terracota tiles, which gives you a view of the living-room below and its flagstone floor. Going upstairs, the first and second floors each have one double bedroom and en-suite bathroom, one with a shower, the other with a large open plan bathtub. There are seperate toilets in each bedroom, as well as a guest toilet on the ground floor.
This chalet in Zermatt can be rented on a Self Catered basis.
- This 18th century chalet in Zermatt has been renovated with exceptional taste and imagination. It is like a treasure chest of delights: the old slate floor and antique wood burning stone stove in the living-room, the birch tree trunk in the staircase, the 17th century monastery corner bench surrounding the dining table among others.
- Dining area
- Equipped kitchen
Intimate 2 Bedroom Historic Chalet in the centre of Zermatt Location and other villas and tours nearby
Intimate 2 Bedroom Historic Chalet in the centre of Zermatt is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 2 double ensuite bedrooms
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Cleaning on departure
- Concierge services.
- Wood-fireplace in living room
- PC and wireless broadband internet
- Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Mountain Views
What we can arrange for you
- Ski passes
- Ski school booking
- Equipment rental
- Baby sitting services
Near by tours and activities