This Zermatt Chalet is one of our unique - and very rare - Zermatt residences, a luxurious freestanding three storey independent chalet with 4 double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a sauna.
200mt from the Matterhorn Express lift station and from the end of the resort run there is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk and short staircase to the property. Skis and boots can be left in the tunnel's ski-room. Although it does not have a Matterhorn view, this luxury chalet in Zermatt is bathed in sun as soon as it emerges.
This Zermatt chalet has been tastefully decorated, delicately combining an alpine cosy and contemporary finish, with liberal use of wood and stone. It has all the latest technology with flat-screen TVs, more than a hundred satellite channels, a rotating fireplace and geothermal heating to reduce the chalet's carbon foot-print as much as possible.
- Its location provides the best of both worlds, spectacular views and easy access.
- Dining area
- Equipped kitchen
Beautiful chalet in Zermatt with privileged location and charming views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful chalet in Zermatt with privileged location and charming views is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- On the ground floor this luxury chalet in Zermatt features an entrance hallway that opens onto a living room with a rotating fireplace, satellite TV/DVD and music system, and an open plan modern kitchen - dining area. The hallway also has a guest W/C, an utility room with a washing machine and dryer, and a boot room.
- A spiral staircase leads to the first floor which features a spacious junior suite style bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a bath and a W/C. This is flanked by a further double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and W/C. This bathroom can also be accessed independently from the landing.
- The top floor has traditional chalet-style sloping wood ceilings and features a very spacious master bedroom with spectacular views. There is an open-plan bath-tub, a separate shower, a separate W/C and your own private sauna. On the same floor there is a further smaller double bedroom which uses the bathroom on the floor below.
- Each bedroom has its own TV (satellite/DVD) and stunning mountain views and three of the bedrooms have their own balcony.
- On the ground floor, the living room and kitchen have a large sunny open terrace. This Zermatt chalet rental is equipped with wireless broadband.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Full concierge service/assistance
- Cleaning on departure
- Wood-fireplace in living room
- PC and wireless broadband internet
- TV and DVD in each bedroom
- Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Mountain Views
- 2 min to ski lifts
- Chalet is just a few minutes walk from the centre
- Access tunnel is 200m from end of the ski runs
- A selection of board games and DVDs
- Wii available on request
Near by tours and activities