Splendid Alpine ski chalet – Chalet Heidi offers a unique opportunity to experience all the charm and warmth of Alpine hospitality in a refined and exclusive setting. From its elevated location within the pretty mountain village of Le Miroir, chalet Heidi commands glorious views over the Tarentaise valley, Sainte Foy and Mont Pourri.
- You will fall in love with the elegance and impeccable décor of this meticulously furnished Savoiard property
- An all-seasons holiday chalet, Chalet Heidi has much to offer during the summer months as well
The chalet staff are at your disposal six days a week to cater for all your needs: whether a 3-course dinner, cooked breakfast or an afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes ready for you at the end of an active day on the slopes, you will enjoy a carefree and truly relaxing holiday.
Alpine Ski Chalet - Chalet Heidi Location and other villas and tours nearby
Alpine Ski Chalet - Chalet Heidi is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Some of France's premier ski resorts can be reached in a 20 minute drive with complimentary private transfer from Chalet Heidi, whose ideal situation between Val d’Isère, Sainte Foy, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere allows you to join a wide network of pistes and a vast selection of snow sports ranging from paragliding, husky dog riding, ice skating, heliskiing and many more.
- An all-seasons holiday chalet, Chalet Heidi has much to offer during the summer months as well in terms of spectacular landscapes, lush vegetation, countless Alpine trails through the Vanoise National Park and Mont Blanc Massif, all sorts of indoor and outdoor sports, day trips across the border with Switzerland and Italy.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom (180cm), access to balcony, views, ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Double/twin bedroom (180cm or 2 x 90cm), ensuite bathroom, WC.
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms (180cm or 2 x 90cm).
- Separate bathroom, WC.
sofa bed can accommodate 2 extra children.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- fire logs,
- daily maid service,
- chalet staff, breakfast, afternoon tea, 3-course dinners 6 days per week, all food/wine/soft drinks,
- telephone for local calls only,
- transfers to/from airports in Geneva, Chambéry, Grenoble, Lyon, or Bourg St Maurice train station,
- local transport to ski lifts.
What we can arrange for you
- baby-sitting service,
- ski instructor €370 per day (up to 6 people),
- sky guide €600 per day (up to 4 people),
- 6-day ski lift passes at €205 (need to be pre-booked),
- ski equipment hire approximately €165 per 6 days.
Near by tours and activities