This property has gone through extensive renovations over recent years converting it from one of Meribel's oldest farmhouse buildings into, what is, a wonderful chalet ideal for larger groups of up to 10 people.
Forming part of a traditional Savoyarde barn building, this beautiful building is positioned in the popular area of Morel, meaning access to the skiing from the nearby chairlift is extremely simple and avoids the busier area of Chaudanne at popular times of the day. It has superb, spacious and comfortable space and is furnished with traditional fixtures and fittings giving it a wonderful home from home Alpine feel. All bedrooms have modern ensuite/open-plan bath and shower rooms and the large open-plan living/dining room has a huge wood-burner creating the ultimate evening ski resort atmosphere one could wish for.
The chalet is situated in Morel, one of the oldest parts of Meribel, set down from the famous Chez Kiki bar/restaurant. The Morel chairlift is a short (uphill) walk away and the bars and restaurants of 1600 are also easily accessible. The main Meribel square is about a 10 minute walk downhill and the local free bus stops nearby for those who prefer not to do the walk back up!
This property can be rented either on catered or self-caterd basis.
- There is a really effective infa-red sauna in which to relax after a hard day on the slopes and the living room has the most wonderful balcony from which you can enjoy stunning views over a well-earned slice of cake or perhaps a chilled glass of wine.
Magnificent chalet in Méribel with indoor sauna and privileged location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Magnificent chalet in Méribel with indoor sauna and privileged location is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 3: Double with ensuite bath & loo
- Bedroom 4: Twin with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 5: Twin with ensuite jacuzzi bath & loo (space for cot)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Infra-red Sauna
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External space for 2 cars (nearby, not directly next to chalet)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room + overnight shop storage (for shop-hired equipment only)
- Balcony with Stunning Views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if required
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities