Luxury ski chalet in the French Alps – You will find the splendid Chalet Grand Duc nestled in the high Tarantaise Valley, overlooking the quaint Alpine village of Sainte-Foy in Haute Savoie. Unlike the nearby resorts of Les Arcs, Val d’Isère, La Rosière La Plagne and Tignes, Sainte Foy is set in a peaceful atmosphere where guests will be captured by the charm of the mountain landscape and its striking peaks.
- A beautiful and cosy mountain chalet designed to accommodate up to eight adults and 2 children.
- A fully catered ski chalet with wonderful views.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Luxury Chalet in French Alps - Chalet Grand Duc Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Chalet in French Alps - Chalet Grand Duc is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- You will be chauffeured to Les Arcs and Val’d’Isère ski resorts for days of fun and activities, ranging from skiing, ice-skating, paragliding, to husky dog riding, heliskiing and many more. Should you want to try something different from skiing, why not venture along one of the many trails guided by an experienced Alpine guide to discover picturesque off-the-track spots.
- An all-seasons holiday mountain lodge, Chalet Grand Duc has much to offer during the summer months as well in terms of spectacular landscapes, lush vegetation, countless Alpine trails through the Vanoise National Park and Mont Blanc Massif, all sorts of indoor and outdoor sports.
Accommodation & Layout
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms (180cm or 2 x 90cm), doors to garden patio with hot tub, ensuite shower room, WC.
- Double bedroom (180cm), doors to balcony, outdoor seating, mountain views, ensuite monsoon shower room, WC.
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms (180cm or 2 x 90cm), ensuite bathroom, shower, WC.
Children's bedroom, bunk beds (2 x 90cm), ensuite bathroom, shower, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- fire logs
- daily maid service
- chalet staff, breakfast, afternoon tea, 3-course dinners 6 days per week, all food/wine/soft drinks
- telephone for local calls only
- transfers to/from airports in Geneva, Chambéry, Grenoble, Lyon, or Bourg St Maurice train station
- local transport to ski lifts
- massage room
What we can arrange for you
- baby-sitting service,
- ski instructor €370 per day (up to 6 people),
- sky guide €600 per day (up to 4 people),
- 6-day ski lift passes at €205 (need to be pre-booked),
- ski equipment hire approximately €165 per 6 days.
Near by tours and activities