This is one of those typical Verbier old-house chalets which one associates with this leading Swiss resort and which so many of you love and return to year after year. A little on the old-fashioned side, this lovely traditional, freestanding chalet provides the perfect solution for friends and families to join together and enjoy a stress-free, laid back and comfortable holiday.
Nestled harmoniously in the predominantly chalet populated area of Les Esserts, its charm lies in its lovely living room with open log fire and wood-panelled rooms.
The chalet is situated close to one of our chalets and is a very easy 6/7 minutes walk to the uncrowded Savoleyres lift. Alternatively you can take advantage of the super-efficient free bus service in Verbier which stops nearby and which will take you either down to Medran in town or up to Carrefour which provides a completely stress-free start to your day, linking into the system part-way up the mountain. Place Centrale is about 15 minutes (downhill) walk however there are a few great and hugely popular bars and restaurants closeby.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- The views towards Bruson, the Petit Combin and across the valley are fabulous and can be taken in under the evening sun with a large glass of wine on the super balcony after a hard day on the slopes.
Delightful chalet in Verbier with superb views of Bruson, the Petit Combin and the valley Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful chalet in Verbier with superb views of Bruson, the Petit Combin and the valley is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double Room
- Bedroom 2: Twin Room
- Bedroom 3: Twin Room
- Bedroom 4: Single room
- Bedroom 5: Bunk room
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Additional space for 1 guest
- Internet access Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library
- Shuttle A complimentary minibus service is available on a first come first served basis at set times in the morning and afternoon
- External parking for 2 cars
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room with heaters
- Balcony with super views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities