The chalet provides a really exciting addition to our St Anton programme for 2012/13. It is absolutely ideal for either large groups of up to 20 people or for smaller groups looking to book a number of rooms to join up with other like-minded holidaymakers in making the most of this hugely sociable resort. Whether you are someone who is looking for a relaxing enjoyable glass of wine before dinner or one looking to make the most out of the legendary St Anton apre-ski life, we are absolutely sure that this is the place for you.
You will not fail to be seduced by this wonderful building's charms and the clever combination of fusing original haus-style character with a few contemporary touches makes a homely, cosy feel for everyone. The bedrooms are all a really good size with their own bathrooms and the lovely dining room has large windows with great views.
As the walk is slightly more arduous on the way back and in a bid to rest those tired legs, there's no need to struggle as you can make the most of our free shuttle bus service to and from the lift station in the morning and afternoons.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- This chalet is in a great position overlooking the Rendl Talabfahrt piste and is only about a 6 minute (downhill) walk to each of the Rendl, Gampan and Galzig lift stations.
Imposing freestanding chalet in St. Anton- Austria with marvelous views and perfect location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Imposing freestanding chalet in St. Anton- Austria with marvelous views and perfect location is one of our
Austria Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Austria Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
St. Anton, Austria
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
On First Floor
On Second Floor
- Bedroom 1: Austrian Twin with ensuite shower room + loo
- Bedroom 2: Austrian Twin with ensuite bathroom + loo with balcony
- Bedroom 3: Austrian Twin and balcony with ensuite bathroom + loo
- Bedroom 4: Austrian Twin with ensuite bathroom + loo
- Bedroom 5: Twin with ensuite shower room + loo
- Additional: 2 separate loos
- Bedroom 6: Autrian Twin with ensuite bathroom + loo
- Bedroom 7: Austrian twin with ensuite bathroom + loo
- Bedroom 8: Twin with ensuite shower room + loo
- Bedroom 9: Twin with ensuite shower room + loo
- Bedroom 10: Austrian Twin with ensuite bathroom + loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Available to book on a room by room basis
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Shuttle Chalet to piste
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External space for up to 2 cars (pre-bookable on split groups)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities