The Chamonix chalet is beautifully set in the winter wonderland of Montroc, at the top of the Chamonix valley. Set between the Le Tour and Les Grands Montets ski areas, there is a convenient ski bus stop close by.
There is a wood panelled hall leading to an attractive open kitchen, dining and small sitting area, with a cosy fireplace. Doors lead to a wonderful decked area and the incredible view. There is one bedroom on this floor.
Upstairs there is another large sitting room and fireplace and flat screen television There are three further bedrooms. On the lower ground floor there are another 2 bedrooms.
- The chalet in Chamonix has stunning, unbroken views of Les Grands Montets and the Mont Blanc range.
- Open kitchen and dining area
Classic chalet in Chamonix with amazing views of Les Grands Montets Location and other villas and tours nearby
Classic chalet in Chamonix with amazing views of Les Grands Montets is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 1 double bedroom with shower room.
- 1 double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms with shower rooms.
- 2 double/twin bedrooms, and one shared bathroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- return airport transfers Geneva / Chamonix
- welcome drinks at the chalet
- continental breakfast
- afternoon tea & home-made cake
- 4 course dinner with wine on 5 of the 7 nights
- early supper for the children if preferred
- minibus shuttle service for drop off to the slopes in the morning and a collection at the end of the day.
- representative service.
Near by tours and activities